• My students are 13-15 years old. They are at
high school in Greece Athens. I teach them
ancient greek language, literature, and
modern greek language. I use technology for
teaching and interactive method of learning.
3. Skills with PBL LEARNING
• Project PBL is trying to develope collaborative
skills of students, students take ownership of
tasks, initiative at solving problems, and most
importantly to stick with these tasks and
problems until they have come to a satisfactory
conclusion. In other words, I try to develop
a student-driven environment in which the
energy and persistence of what is happening in
the classroom does not primarily come from us
but from the students.
4. Why is good to use that method
• Getting students' to develop grit and resilience to stay
with a problem or project even though they have failed
previously and it must be develope in a student-driven
environment. As an example and at a quite simple level,
when students work for the first time in a group as part of
PBL, the first attempts at collaboration might not be
successful. It is essential that students don't become
frustrated and demotivated but rather excited and
motivated to try again and improve, again and again and
again. Creating an environment that allows and promotes
this, is what the module is all about. So students
increasingly develop independence and ownership over the
tasks . That can happen in a positive environment and
mindset for building student confidence and resilience.
5. Why to use poetry
• Poetry is a way to express yourself
• Resilience refers to the capacity to return to
good mental health after challenging and
difficult situations. You use skills, express
yourself, you can look yourself from poem, it
is an opportunity for growth.
6. Give your poem to your fellow
• So you build relationships.
• You became independent.
• Many traumatized children can recover with poetry
• A Positive Attitude Leads to Success and Happiness.
• It a positive attitude, it helps you cope more easily with the
daily affairs of life. It brings optimism into your life, and
makes it easier to avoid worries and negative thinking. If
you adopt it as a way of life, it would bring constructive
changes into your life, and makes them happier, brighter
and more successful.
• With a positive attitude you see the bright side of life,
become optimistic, and expect the best to happen. It is
certainly a state of mind that is well worth developing.
7. Pbl in poetry
• It makes you feel inspired.
• It gives you the strength not to give up, if you
encounter obstacles on your way.
• It makes you look at failure and problems as
blessings in disguise.
• Believing in yourself and in your abilities.
• Enables you to show self-esteem and
8. Positive effects of poetry
• if you say a poem and give it to your fellow
increases your faith in your abilities, and
brings hope for a brighter future.
• You become able to inspire and motivate
yourself and others.
• You encounter fewer obstacles and difficulties
in your daily life.