LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
The Malaysian government plan to boost Malaysian income level.
1. Leading brand in MalaysiaPADINI is a leading brand in Malaysia. There are wide range in style and pricing ofthe brands that PADINI carry. For examples, PADINI carries SEED, Vincci,Mikihouse and etc. the products not only trendy but also neutral which is suitable forall type of consumers.
2. Many retail outletsThere are in total of 330 retail outlets in Malaysia and around the world for PadiniHolding Berhad. With many retail outlets, PADINI is making sure that they areunbeatable for their competitors.
3. Market leadershipPADINI is among the well-known brand established since 1971 in Malaysia. It strategically located factories and warehouses ensure wide market coverage inMalaysia.
4. Promising qualityPADINI ensure the quality of their product is in higher aspect for their brand and in-house brands under them.
5. Products for all agesWith in-house brands under PADINI, they ensure that their product is suitable for allages of consumers.
Unstable profits In retailer business, the profit is unstable. The consumers are depending on the season. In Malaysia, the profit will be at the highest peak when there is festiveseason. Forexample: Chinese New Year.
2. No online shopping Another weakness for PADINI is no online shopping. For customer, they can only buy Padini’s product in stores which is not a very convenience for the customer. It is because, not the entire customer is in the city and near to shopping complex.
3. Public perception (low quality) In retailer business, the perception of public in term of fabric is in a low quality
Padini Holdings Berhad
Fashion & Retail Industry
• Abdul Wafie
• Aina Farah
• Arif Afizi
• Atikah Izzati
• To be the best fashion company ever
• To exceed customers’ expectations and our brands’ promise
Hj Sahid b M.
Yong Pang Chaun
Yong Lai Wah
Foo Kee Fatt
OBJECTIVE & GOALS
• Maintain and increase its leadership
position in Malaysia’s fashion industry
through various strategies.
• To turn its various labels into regionally
recognized fashion leaders.
• To upgrade the image of its products
while emphasizing value and quality
• Ensure that it provides optimum resources to enable efficiency and effectiveness in its
• PADINI uses aggressiveness in its marketing strategies.
• The logo is designed in a simple way
• to make in easier for customers to connect to the name and service oriented.
• STAFF EMPOWERMENT
• PADINI involve training staff
• so that they would have good understanding about the organization’s service.
• PADINI should be able to realize on the growing of Malaysian affluent as many can afford to
purchase higher priced items beside the value products that the group offers.
• The incremental of wealthy and thriving customer base has allowed brands such us PADINI,
PADINI Authentic and Seed to obtain higher value products.
• The group can take this advantage to strengthen its single brand stores into multi-brand
• Offer the membership card for customers.
• Make a sale.
• Give coupon
• Advertising strategy
• Padini store places
• Leading brand in Malaysia
• Many retail outlet
• Market leadership
• Promising quality
• Product for all ages
• Unstable profits
• No online shopping
• Expands their business
• Prioritize local companies
• Open more branches
• Earn more profit
• New to market
• Increase competition
• No celebrity endorsement