1. 1. iOS 17 version has useful information features, but the latest rumors are that it will
be updated to Version 18.1
2. We asked Google if they know about any Android updates for their OS at this point, and
were told no: "The time is right for us … in general there aren't a lot of big projects
coming out these days," says Scott Forstall, vice president-product management on
3. If we hear anything else by Samsung or other hardware makers from 2017 with Sense
UI 5 (or later) being included in the Lollipop update then those sources could change our
guess further as well.
4. The full details would only come after March 2018 when IHS can publish official
announcements regarding ne
5. iOS 17 version please refer to section 11.2 below:
6. Section 10 - Google Play Services API and Developer Tools (including an overview of
the core features) Version 9 users can use developer tools now through a new Chrome
Extension called "Google Play Services API".
7. Here are some key aspects about this extension that you should notice when using it
from XDA Developers:- The plugin's main purpose is to allow developers with Android
devices installed on Chromebooks or another type of Linux machines to build apps for
Chromium OS! You do not need any separate app launcher, but instead, simply install
'chrome-browser-apps-extension' in your path so everything works.
8. iOS 17 version useful information feature, but it does not fix all the issues that users
have reported. One of the important ways for us is to update Apple Watch and iPad apps
so we can identify bugs before they are published in their final versions or fixed by other
9.  This also includes iOS 9 as well. We've already covered some problems with watch
iOS 3 beta 1 such as battery drain if you're using a Wi-Fi network on your wrist; this will
be resolved when 2 ships release which should happen very soon. It's worth noting that
both Android and Blackberry OS devices (that use Bluetooth 4) work fine regardless of
whether either device uses a GPS tracking signal
10. iOS 17 version has a useful information feature, when you click on the link there will be a
textbox where you can enter some personal details like your email address. These are
stored in cookies which get sent to Google whenever someone visits this website or logs
into their account using that particular browser.