LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Introduction to the Problem
• Taking into account the current scenario in the society, almost
everybody is facing a problem in registering their complaints against
the government institutes involved in the basic needs of common
• Due to lack of amenities the responsible sincere officers are also not
able to attend the complaints of common people and are not able to
solve their problems.
• So with this application we want to ease the way of complaining
against particular officers or institutions to the respective heads and
connect these two type of people by using technology.
To develop an
Application that can be
used to register the
complaints in the city.
•To support the DIGITAL INDIA project and help
citizens to connect to their Municipal
Corporations in a better way.
• To improve the system of PUBLIC HEALTH , EDUCATION , SECURITY ,
WATER & SANITATION etc., with the help of Feedback system of the
• To create transparency between the government system and people,
to create a friendly atmosphere.
• To bridge the path for complainer and respective incharge officer.
• To let people be incognito against a particular situation.
• Every individual should be able to review and Judge a particular
officer or person incharge with help of this app.
• Creating a smartphone application, with which people can either opt
to complain against a particular activity or about an individual officer
or they can just give a feedback about an individual official they have
• Taking into account population and varied names, app can have login
Id for the users as their mobile numbers which is different for every
• Also all the officials in a particular Municipal corporation be allotted
an unique ID or their mobile numbers can be used to relate them
against a particular complain or feedback.
• If a citizen has a complaint or feedback, he can post a photo and add
description of a problem.
• The Complaint will be classified and confidential and will further be
sent to the concerned department.
• The details of measures taken to solve the problem will be notified
to the person registering the problem by officer through App, to keep
a track on his complaint.
• This will help the respective officials to attend the complaints easily
and with help of feedbacks they can know their strengths and
weakness and act accordingly.
Features of the App
• App will cover officials and activities of departments of Municipal
Corporation such as :
- Education Departments
- Electricity Boards
- Traffic Department
- Water Supply
- Environment , etc.
In the above block diagrams:
• In the Select Departments option, all the departments
included in the municipal corporation(power, education,
public health, water and sanitation, etc) will be listed.
• While in select area option, the list of areas or wards will be
displayed according to the municipal corporations
conventions to discriminate areas within themselves and in
easily understandable manner.
Refering above hierarchy :
• You can select category with reference to the department the
complaint is regarding:
- It can be against a particular officer.
- Against an Activity or a particular team.
- It can also be an Incognito type.( To hide identity)
• After posting complaint/feedback you should add a reference to the
case stating anything related to the activity against which the
complaint/feedback is being done, in case to avoid misguidance.
• An attachment of a photo/.pdf or text file can also be done related
to the complaint/feedback.
Software and Hardware
• Software Interface:
Operating System – Android 4.1(Jelly Bean or above)
API Level 16
Front End/Back End- Eclipse 4.3(Kepler)
- It will be a open source repository.
• Device will require to have Google services activated on the device.
• Hardware Interface :
Android Device Specifications :
Process/RAM/HDD : 800 MHz, 128MB, 256MB
Web Server : Tomcat-Apache Server
Database Server : MySQL Database System
• Internet connectivity must be available for the device in the form of
GPRS or Edge.
• We can use Set Theory Analysis to check the
feasibility of this model, and reduce it to Threshold
Algorithm itself & therefore problem of Threshold
Algorithm can be regarded as Non deterministic in
•Akshay Bhoite – SE IT
•Neeral Bhalgat – SE IT
•Pratik Rathi – SE IT
•Aakanksha Biyani – SE IT
•Sanket Bhosale – SE IT
•Jay Bhagwat – SE IT