1. ALKA SINGHALKA SINGH
PROFILE SUMMARYPROFILE SUMMARY
• A dynamic professional with 2.8 years of rich experience in IT with strong analytic skills and good client
orientation for enabling effective solutions.
• Comprehensive experience in manual and automation testing of web based applications and working
individually with required results.
• Worked extensively in the testing of Bing Ads Application (Both web and desktop) using Dot Net Technologies
(Coded UI, ASP. net, C#,).
• Experienced in creating automation scripts using C# language with Coded UI.
• Effectively participate in all phases of project (Requirement Analysis, Coding, Manual testing, Test case
• An effective team player with exceptional planning and execution skills coupled with a systematic approach
and quick adaptability.
PROFESSIONAL EXPEREINCE (2.8 Years)PROFESSIONAL EXPEREINCE (2.8 Years)
Organization: Infosys Ltd. (Aug 2013 - Current)
Designation: Senior Systems Engineer
Role: Quality Analyst
Technology: C#, Coded UI, ASP.NET.
Client / Project: Microsoft / MS- BING: Globalization and Localization testing and automation
• Total 2.8 years of experience in Software Testing in Manual & Automation Testing
• Worked in Agile projects and strong knowledge in SDLC
• Hands on Automation experience for developing Automation Scripts using Coded UI and Manual Testing
using MTM and VSTS for defect tracking
• Excellent Client coordination and comfortable with leading and collaborating
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to grasp new things quickly.
• Proficient in developing Test strategy, Creating Test Cases and Test Case Automation
Programming Language :: C#. Net, Basic java.
Automation Framework :: Coded UI
SQL Server 2012
Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013
Title/ClientTitle/Client :: Microsoft Bing- Globalization & Localization testing / MicrosoftMicrosoft Bing- Globalization & Localization testing / Microsoft
Designation/Role :: (Sr.) System Engineer/ Quality Analyst
2. Technology/Tools :: C#. Net, Coded UI, Visual studio 2012/2013, MTM, TFS
• Test Planning: Worked to create documents of test planning for Bing Ads
various products and apps.
• Test Case Identification: Go through the documents for different features
and identified the automation and manual test cases to test the feature.
• Manual Testing: Performed manual testing for different features for various
Bing Ads products on Pre-production, Test Environment and Development
Environment and identifying the bugs. The testing involved Browser
Compatibility testing, Performance Sanity testing and new feature testing. Also
logging bugs for any issues found during testing.
• Test Case Automation: Developed Automation scripts for test cases for various
features for Bing Ads using Coded UI C#
• Daily Sync up with client (Get Requirement/Tasks).
• Have entire ownership of the Bing Ads products testing
Title/ClientTitle/Client :: Microsoft Dynamic CRM / MicrosoftMicrosoft Dynamic CRM / Microsoft
Role :: System Engineer
Technology/Tools :: C#, ASP.net, SQL Server, Visual studio 2012, TFS
Responsibilities :: Fixing Bugs and Feature development.
Writing Automation test cases for the feature developed
Daily Sync up with client (Get Requirement/Tasks).
TitleTitle :: Banking Application / Infosys TrainingBanking Application / Infosys Training
Role :: Systems Engineer Trainee
C#. NET , Visual Studio 2012
Windows XP, Windows Server 2008
SQL Server 2010
Synopsis :: Involved in the development lifecycle for the ‘Recharge Module’ which contain total
information related to Recharge which could be used by either Admin or end user.
Which thus in turn help to correlate the details information of the respective record
Responsibilities :: Identified, resolved, or provided recommendations to different kinds of the
performance problems ranging from Database performance problems, memory
bottlenecks to I/O hardware performance problems
TitleTitle :: Quorum Based Energy Saving MAC Protocol Design for WSN.Quorum Based Energy Saving MAC Protocol Design for WSN.
3. Role :: Group project
Technology :: NA
Synopsis :: My work involved getting inputs from client, communicating the requirements to
developers, validating the work done and getting the sign off from client for the entire
EMEA region. Client was one of the Fortune 500 Tech company.
Responsibilities :: The project was done in the group of four.
The project was done as partial fulfilment of the requirements for the award of the
degree of B.E.
Whole project was done under the guidance of Planet-i technologies
EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALSEDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS
B.E. (Computer Science) 2012
KNS Institute of Technology, VTU, Bangalore, Karnataka (INDIA), 70%
KV AFS Yelehanka (CBSE). Bangalore, Karnataka (INDIA), 84.80%
BSF Sr. Sec School, Kadamtala (CBSE). Darjeeling, North Bengal, 84.60%
PERSONAL DETAILPERSONAL DETAIL
Date of Birth :: 17 July, 1991
Father Name :: Mr. Ashok Kumar Singh
Address :: D-604 , Sollana Housing Society , Thergaon, Pune- 411033
Languages Known :: English, Hindi, Punjabi