13. Before taking the
Be sure to improve your general
skills before you take the exam.
Listen to everything you can.
Don’t use practice test as a
way to improve your score.
Learn how to spell and practice
14. During the Test…
• This information gives you the topic and
makes understanding the rest much easier.
• Read the questions quickly and try to decide
which type of words goes in the spaces (noun,
• Check your answers by checking for word
• Check spelling.
• Use initial capital letters when needed.
15. At the end of the Test…
Transfer your answers
• Check you’re writing your answers
into the correct numbered space.
Don’t leave any blank space.
• If you don’t know, make a guess.
You never know, you may just be
16. Extra tips…
Don’t be nervous, calm down and try to
clear your mind.
Be focus in each part of the test.
Don’t try to copy from another student, you
will lose time and you may lose your
opportunity of taking the test.
Be sure you have all the material you need
(pencil, eraser, sharpener).
If you are not sure of an answer, keep going
and go back later to it.
Take your time and check all your answers.