1. CURRICULUM VITAE
ANEESH KUMAR M.R.
P.O. BOX : 12322
Mob: +971 50 2516641
skype : mr2kumar
An inspirational & results oriented professional, who has the raw entrepreneurial drive and strong work
ethic required to continuously exceed set division/SBU targets. A proven ability to interact effectively
with clients, and has a long track record of designing and executing professional sales strategies using
in-depth knowledge of the customer and ELV industry.
High-performing operations-management executive with expertise in building/optimizing organizational
processes, measurement systems, and infrastructure to maximize business results in terms of sales &
Skilled Manager, who transforms strategic plans into workable solutions and benchmarks performance
against key management targets /goals. Hands on experience in diversified areas of Technical
(estimation, design, re-engineering, implementation) & Commercial ( bidding, costing, value
engineering, cash flow statements, P&L summary) with extensive scope of responsibility, proven
success, and track record of delivering optimal results in high-growth environments through initiatives
that exceed operational performance targets and yield measurable outcomes
_________________________________AREA OF EXPERTISE____________________________________
• Strategic Planning and Leadership
• Organizational Design and Development
• Productivity and Efficiency Improvement thro’ staff management
• Operational Process Analysis
• Division Budgeting
• Customer Satisfaction
• Multi-Site Operations
• Process Redesign
• Change Management
• Performance Management
• Continuous Improvement of Operational Processes/Standards
2. • Cross-Functional Team Leadership
• P&L Management
• Revenue Goal/Growth Attainment
• Negotiation, Persuasion, and Communication
• Training and Leadership Development
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Crises Management with limited resources
• Succession Planning
____________________________ PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE________________________________
I) DANA ELECTRIC ENERGY LLC, Al Nahdha, Dubai
(POWER GROUP OF Co.)
(LV, MV, ELV & BMS SOLUTION PROVIDER)
Designation - Div. Manager – ELV Systems
Duration - 2014 October - Present
• Ensured revenue growth, business P&L, and operations management through offering complete
turnkey solutions in the Extra Low Voltage product line.
• Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for systems in support of overall
• Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning
employees in assigned departments with continuous Communication of job expectations.
• HR planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, reviewing compensation
actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Maintains and expands customer base by counseling sales force; building and maintaining
rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and product service
changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
• Plan the successive year sales achievements through promotions and discounts to secure the
current business opportunities.
• Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Planning, organizing, allocating resources and directing the day-to-day operations of the division
to achieve the division target and company’s goal.
• In Charge of the overall activities & performance of the company by means of Sales, Operation
3. Expertise & experience in turning over the division through effective people and efficient
II) HALLMARK TECHNOLOGIES & SYSTEMS LLC, Garhoud, Dubai
(AL HATHBOOR GROUP Co.)
(IT & ELV System Integrator)
Designation - Div. Manager – Sales
Duration - 2005 March - 2014 October
• Handling all range of VOICE, DATA & VIDEO products, design and proposing Turnkey ELV
solution to the customers.
• Proposing the complete networking design for the structured cabling ( for BULK service,
managed services like FTTH and different design versions – shell & Core, Ver 2.0, Ver 3.0 &
ver 4.0 /5.0 of DU & Etisalat), following DPS/MCC guidelines for security systems, Project
Planning and Execution in co-ordination with the internal technical team & MEP / Main
• Managing Key Accounts, Mapping of New Accounts, Building up of Funnels, Targeting major
accounts of competition
• Managing the Sales Team with Quarterly budget for the year, updating & improving the team
performance with product training and 1-on-1 meetings
• Evaluate division performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvements.
• Identifying and promoting channel sales for the Lower End voice and networking products
• Bridging up relationship between the divisions of the group company to utilize the business pool
and generate more sales out of the common pool.
• In Charge of the overall activities & performance of the division by means of Sales, Operation
Certified in UTP & Fiber Connecting products and services with brands like LEVITON, 3M, and LEGRAND
Expertise & experience in handling VOICE/DATA products in AVAYA, SIEMENS, NEC & PANASONIC
and DATA & WIFI products in HP, D-LINK, AVAYA, CISCO, RUCKUS etc.
4. III) RELIANCE INFOCOMM LTD, A & P Arcade, Cochin, India
Designation - Account Manager - Corporate Sales
Duration - 2004 JULY - 2005 MARCH.
• Account Manager for 60 corporate accounts, working plans for their economical and best
way of communication.
• Strategically analyzing of the major accounts in the State and working out exclusive package
for their effective way of communication.
• Direct Sales to the existing corporate and adding up list with new corporate list as well.
• Planning and implementation of Presentation about the latest communication advantage with
RELIANCE and making discussion with the management for migration.
• Stream lining of healthy SME Customers ( Small and Medium Enterprises) in the Region
IV) TATA TELECOM LTD, Cochin , India ( working with Business Partner)
DESIGNATION - ENGINEER – CHANNEL MARKETING
DURATION - 2003 NOVEMBER - 2004 JUNE
Since M/s.TATA TELECOM LTD is a TATA & AVAYA company, the VOICE
communication systems are of LG & AVAYA and DATA communication systems are
Work Profile includes:-
• Basically solution provider in VOICE, DATA & VIDEO for the corporate
• Contact Clients and prospects.
• Generate sales opportunities.
• Handle incoming leads and expand the presence of accounts within an assigned
• Product presentation and solutions for the coming up prospects.
• Stream lining of multiple applications through implementation.
• Demonstrate exceptional services and close the sale.
• Basic Network design with AVAYA passive products.
• Integrated Networking application through VOIP platform.
• One of the member in the network design team with fiber back bone.
• One of the members in the CALLER CENTRE & BPO implementation team with
5. AVAYA platform.
V) M/s. SIEMENS LTD, ICN Div, Cochin, India ( Working with Business Partners)
DESIGNATION - SALES / SERVICE ENGINEER.
DURATION - 2001 JULY - 2003 NOVEMBER.
Marketing & Sales Side:-
Setting up of strategic business plans
Direct Sales and through partners.
Customer Support & Service Side:-
* KNOWLEDGE OF INSTALATION AND COMMISSIONING OF
SIEMENS DIGITAL, ISDN & IP COMMUNICATION (PBX) SYSTEM.
* SOLUTION PROVIDERS IN THE FIELD OF IN-DOOR & WIDE
AREA WIRELESS LANs OF SMC NETWORK.
* PROVIDERS OF VIDEO CONFERENCING EQUIPMENTS OF
__________________________ EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION______________________________
MBA in Engineering & Tech. Management from Birla Institute of Tech. & Science (BITS), PILANI –
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Electronics & Communication from Bharathidasan University, India.
1. Design & Development of Networking Systems like Structured Cabling System, WIFI & Active Switches,
CCTV, Access Control Systems, IP Telephony and few other ELV systems based on the customer
2. Client Relationships & Project Management Skills through in-sight product/solution knowledge.
3. Design & Proposing Solution for the Complete Voice/DATA Communication system for Corporate,
Hospitality, Educational sectors, Govt. Sectors, Travel & Tourism, Logistics sectors etc.
4. In-sight knowledge in project implementation, execution, escalation, sub-contracting and man power
5. Team Building & Leadership Qualities through staff consultation and Development.
Received Award in 2013 from AL HATHBOOR Group Chairman for making the ‘Division
Turnaround’ in terms of Profit and operation by building up the team capable of providing complete
turnkey solutions in the IT & ELV systems.
Gave migration path solution for competitor's account to move to Single Contact Integrator.
Active member in AL HATHBOOR GROUP young manager’s association – FUSE.
Undergone training for Sales & Service of various levels, including Relationship Management &
Management of Human Resources.
Completed the APSS certification for the AVAYA SME products line.
Certified professional for Designing & Proposing solution with R&M, LEGRAND, LEVITON cabling
Completed ASP Certification in HP/AVAYA networking products.
Undergone Various Training Program for Skills & Sales development at M/s. RELINACE INFOCOMM
Date of Birth : 25th
Visa Status : Employment
Civil Status : Married with 1 Kid
Nationality : Indian
Languages : English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam
Mr.Manoj Soni , Vice President ( Eco Solutions) – Schneider Electric
Mr.Bala Murali, Sales Director (WD & SAE Solutions ) – Schneider Electric
Mr. Mr.Pradeep Nair, Regional Sales Director – PELCO
Ms. Amelie Zegmout, GM – Gulf Countries – Legrand Electric
********************************END OF DOCUMENT***********************************