SlideShare emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
SlideShare emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
● Ethics, also known as moral philosophy, is
a branch of philosophy that addresses
questions about morality — that is, concepts
such as good and evil, right and wrong,
virtue and vice, justice and crime, etc.
● Business ethics (also corporate ethics) is
a form of applied ethics or professional
ethics that examines ethical principles and
moral or ethical problems that arise in a
business environment. It applies to all
aspects of business conduct and is relevant
to the conduct of individuals and entire
● Corporate are run by people and thus their feelings and
emotions needs to be cared about. People are very
sensitive about their culture , religion and traditions. We
are a society of diversity thus the rights of each community
needs to be well protected and should not be harmed.
Man is a social animal and wants to share his feeling ,
enjoy with his family and party with his friends.
● Issues of social responsibility include the salary pay
should be up to the market standard and city standard that
an employee can save and invest well and grow and
support his/ her family. That's the basic need that an
corporate should understand. Then comes the
● Social development societies are funded by
corporate and well fare programs are too in
process in regular basis in corporate. Better
society better resources and the better we.
● In our mission to define business ethics, Johnson and Scholes
provide a useful way of classifying the diverse elements therein:
● the macro level:
○ the role of business in the national and international orgnisation of
○ the relative virtues of different political/social systesms, such as free
enterprise, centrally planned economies, etc
○ international relationships and the role of business on an international
● the corporate level:
○ corporate social responsibility
○ ethical issues facing individual corporate entities (private and public
sector) when formulating and implementing strategies
● the individual level:
○ the behaviour and actions of individuals within organisations
● Always Help Others
● Be Honest – Don’t Lie
● Follow the rules and policies
● Respect others
● Be loyal and hard working
● Do right and follow right
● If you can adhere to the above ethics, many
other corporate evils such as gossiping,
cheating, hiding, manipulating, complaining, will
be discarded as well. Furthermore, you may be
pleasantly surprised by how successful you
actually end up being, without ever being
greedy for success and power. All change
begins with you, and if you can change then the
corporate world can change too.