1. SIVA TEJA MSIVA TEJA M
Mobile:Mobile: +91 9542000721.+91 9542000721.
• Having 3.6 years of working experience as a Developer on .Net Technologies.
• Worked on Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0/4.5 with C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server.
• Working Experience on ASP.NET MVC architecture.
• Knowledge on WCF, Web Services and ASP.NET Web Api.
• Good Knowledge on OOPS Concepts.
• Experience on Integrating Payment Gateway.
• Good Knowledge on LINQ.
• Experience in creating Setup files using Visual Studio.
• Good Analytical and Problem Solving Techniques.
• Updating the Skills as per the Industry Standards.
• Enthusiastic in working with new technologies and new application’s.
TECHNICAL SKILLS:TECHNICAL SKILLS:
MS SQL Server, MySQL
Servers and Development tools:
Visual Studio .NET, SQL Server Management Studio
Technologies & SDK’s:
• .NET Framework
• Entity Framework
1.1. Worked as a Software Engineer (Application Developer) in Affine IT Services (Previously named asWorked as a Software Engineer (Application Developer) in Affine IT Services (Previously named as
Divinos IT Solutions) Pvt. Ltd., Hyderguda, Hyderabad, since September 2011 to November 2013.Divinos IT Solutions) Pvt. Ltd., Hyderguda, Hyderabad, since September 2011 to November 2013.
2.2. Currently working as a Software Engineer in Launchship Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Madhapur sinceCurrently working as a Software Engineer in Launchship Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Madhapur since
December 2013.December 2013.
2. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Project 1: SMART TRACK December 2013 – Present
Smart Track, redefines the role of vendor management systems – provides cloud-based, streamlined
processes for centralized job order creation and distribution, candidate screening and selection,
onboarding, time management, billing, and supplier evaluation.
• Upgraded jQuery version in the entire application.
• Implemented Voice recording feature.
• Writing WCF for Mobile Platforms.
Environment : ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC, MS SQL 2008, jQuery, Entity Framework.
Project 2: Bare walls March 2013 – November 2013
Barewalls is Online Web Portal which offers hundreds of thousands of posters, prints, tapestries,
magazine cover reprints, and even collectibles such as Framed Gold Records. To manage this it has
Transaction Admin & Inventory Management. Transaction Admin takes the orders from the user with
the details like name, mailing address, telephone number, billing information and email address and
checks in the Inventory Management. If the Item doesn't available in Inventory, it places an order to the
Vendors/Consolidator to purchase the items and the details of the Purchase Order will be sent
• Module level development according to the requirements.
• Involved in gathering requirements.
• Involved in resolving issues.
Environment : ASP.NET with C#, MS SQL 2008, XP/Windows 7
Project 3: Train Management System - TMS December 2012 – February 2013
HBL Rail is the Railway Solutions division of HBL Power Systems Limited. Products developed at HBL
include safety critical products like Electronic Interlock, High Frequency & Audio Frequency Track
Circuits, Train Protection Systems, and Collision Avoidance Systems.
Train Management System is an effective and efficient way to increase the Rail Network
capacity and provides reliable operation of trains on shorter headways between trains and will enable
Railways to successfully meet the demands and challenges of the future.
The main scope of this system to Improve Train Service Availability, Reliability of the Train
Operations, Reduce the transit time, make the train movement predictable and improve the Line
• Involved in Design, Development and Unit Testing of Web Forms using IIS.
• Involved to write WCF services.
• Involved in resolving issues in the project.
Environment: Silverlight with C#, Oracle11g, Windows 7
Project 4: Channel Sales Business - HBL May 2012 – November 2012
Channel Sales Business making provision for dealers to directly purchase various products
manufactured by HBL Power Systems without the intervention of sales force. Dealers across the
country to log into the web application and view the availability of the various products in their
respective warehouses. Inbuilt price calculator defines the total payment to be made considering the
general discount structure on the products ordered. Details of payment made are captured and the
order is placed. Accounts department tracks the payments made by dealers, verifies the purchase order
and instructs the warehouse to ship the material.
• Involved in end to end development of the project.
• Payment Gateway Integration using CCAvenue.
• Involved in resolving issues in the entire project.
Environment : C Sharp, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET 4.0, MS SQL 2008, IIS
Project 5: APWSIP September 2011-April 2012
The development objectives of the proposed APWSIP (Andhra Pradesh Water Supply Improvement
Program) will be (I) to improve irrigation service delivery on a sustainable basis to increase
productivity of irrigated agriculture in the Nagarjun Sagar Scheme command, and (II) to strengthen the
state’s institutional capacity for multi-sectoral planning, development and management of its water
• Involved in Design, Development and Unit Testing of Web Forms using IIS, ASP.NET, and C #.
• Involved in designing RDLC Reports.
• Involved in resolving issues in the team.
Environment: C #.NET, ASP.NET, MS SQL 2008.
• Master of Computer Applications from Andhra University during 2008-2011.
• Graduation in B.sc (M.P.Cs) from Andhra University during 2005-2008.
• Intermediate in M.P.C from State Board of Intermediate Education A P, during
2003 – 2005.
• S.S.C from the Board of Secondary School Education, A.P, during 2002-2003.