Se ha denunciado esta presentación.
WHAT IS A DIGIPAK?
• A digipak is a patented style of CD or DVD
• They normally have a front and back cover
with pictures and information about the
music or film.
• The inner packaging is made from
card/paper and the outer packaging is made
• They are normally used on special editions
• They became popular with artist and record
labels in the early 200’s
• The front of Digipaks tend to have
large eye catching pictures on them
• The picture illustrated on the front
panels tend to have some relation to
the song or artist
• The song/album title is also found
on the front
• Through the front cover, Digipaks
become easily recognisable
• The front cover picture is usually
used to promote the album.
The back of the album
information such as the:
• Artist/album name
• Record label
• Album artwork
• Track list
• Extra information
• Inside a Digipak you can find the
plastic holder for the actual CD itself.
• A lot of plastic holders now day are
see-through with another piece of
album artwork behind which goes
with the rest of the packaging.
• You can also find inside the pack itself
more information and possibly more
art work to do with the disk
• Extra information provided within the
packaging would include the lyrics,
artist information and personal
WELL-KNOWN DIGIPAK COVERS