1. BHARAT PAHUJA
7 Fyvie Avenue, Mount Roskill, Auckland 1042
I aspire for a challenging position in a professional Organization where I can enhance my skills and
strengthen them in conjunction with Organization’s goals. A self motivated achiever with an ability to
plan and execute.
Skills rated on the following definitions:
5 = Expert level knowledge; can train and mentor others
4 = Excellent working knowledge; can function independently
3 = Good working knowledge and experience; can function well within a team
2 = Some work experience; beginner/intermediate; may require direction / assistance
1 = Education Only; beginner; would require direction and assistance.
Skills Years of Experience Rating
Technical Skills 1 4
Leadership 4 4
Customer Service/ Call
Kapity & Adrenalin
Sales / Marketing 2 4
Communications: Customer service focus, Positive, Adaptable, Can do attitude, Strong
interpersonal skills, and Effective listener.
Leadership:- Handle crises and emergencies well, willingness to take responsibility, initiating
new ideas and procedures, Energy and enthusiasm, understanding and using the organization
policies, resolving escalated issues, ease in obtaining information from others.
Writing: Clear concise and accurate reports, letters and proposals, verbal and writing
Administrations: - Attention to detail, evaluate priorities, ability to meet deadlines under
pressure and work at a fast pace working procedures and Self-motivated/self-starter.
Technical Skills: Experience in Microsoft office applications and familiar with operations
systems such as Windows 98, Windows XP, and Windows Vista.
2. QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONS
2011 NZIM Diploma in Management from Auckland
Graduate Diploma in Business Studies
Majors: Marketing Management, Strategic Management
Supply Chain Management, CRM, e-business, Marketing
Strategy, Consumer Behavior and Organization Behavior
2007 CBSE Board
Political Science, Geography
2004 CBSE Board
Science & Technology, Social Science
2004 1 Year Software and Hardware Computer Course
Client Jewel Collection Ltd
Position Store Manager
Duration March 2013 to Till Date
• Handling Full Store.
• Maintaining all MIS Reports.
• Maintain Stock Level.
• Ordering New Jewellery and Check all Stock Level of others Showrooms.
• Handling Daily Banking and Responsible for all Bills Payment.
• Instilling a marketing led ethos throughout the business
• Researching and reporting on external opportunities
• Understanding current and potential customers
• Managing the customer journey (customer relationship management)
• Developing the marketing strategy and plan
• Management of the marketing mix
• Measuring success
• Managing budgets
3. • Ensuring timely delivery
• Approving images
• Developing guidelines
• Making customer focused decisions
Client Compass Communications
Position Client Service Manager
Duration Feb 2012 to Jan 2013
• Handling Incoming and Outgoing calls , inquiries from prospective customers or clients
• Worked as sales representative for sales team.
• Assisting customers with new product and providing right information
• Providing personalize service to each customer and also providing technical support via
• Ordering for New Customer Line to Chorus.
• Update Customers Plans as per Customers Requirement.
• Configure New Modems for Customer and Courier as per Ordering.
• Remotely Configure Modem of Customers who having a problem in Internet.
• Handling Incoming and Out Going Calls of Customers.
• Assists Customer effectively by solving customer disputes.
• Provide customers additional information or explains Services.
• Completes supporting paperwork and data entry as required
• Accurately captures customer information.
Client IndusInd Bank Ltd - Hinduja Group.
Position Human Resource Manager and Operation Manager
Duration May 2007 to March 2011
Location North Region
• Managing the complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources
after identification of manpower requirements. Catering to entire North India manpower
• Screening, short listing & Scheduling interviews with candidates.
• Done extensive outstation hiring for various position.
• Coordinating with various external agencies – placement consultants/job portals to source &
invite potential candidate profiles.
• Developing new sources of recruitments like campuses, job fair, etc.
• Publishing MIS reports for the North region pertaining to recruitments, resignations.
4. • Development of relationship with consultants.
• Advertising the required vacancies on Job sites.
• Assisting AVP – HR for Manpower planning & coordinating with various departments for
smooth functioning of processes.
• Vender Management for procurement of manpower.
• Allotting Employee numbers to the new joinees, sending request for mail & Kapiti id.
• Maintaining & Updating the Personnel Management System (PMS).
• Ensuring overall completion of pre joining & joining formalities for all new joinees.
• Preparation of Offer / Appointment Letters for Executives joining the Bank Conducting
reference Check of the candidates.
• Preparing Salary Revision Letters.
• Updating the mediclaim records of the new joinees.
• Preparing the New employees Hiring report on month end.
Employee Engagement & Communication
• Holding one to one discussion sessions in every branch across the zone to understand
employee aspirations and issues.
• Employee Communication before initiation of any new process.
• Co-ordinate and managed Foreign exchange solution for Haj Pilgrims.(2 years)
• Top Performer in Teletech continuously 6 months and got best team Award.
• Working with Sant Nirankari Foundation as a Helping Hand.
• Handling all Photography Related Work.
• Working in a Nirankari Radio as a Radio Jockey.
• Act as an Encore in charity shows.
• Listening to music
• Social networking