1. BHAVIKA BHARAT KUMATH
Flat No. 101, Chaitraban Residency ‘A’ Wing, Laxmi Road, Sanewadi, Aundh, Pune - 411007.
: +91 9167568585 E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To work with an organization where I can continuously learn, innovate, utilize my capabilities and
make an effective contribution to the organization. To be associated with an organization wherein our
goals are common and we achieve growth, satisfaction & excellence.
Credit Suisse – Center of Excellence, Pune (October, 2014 – till date)
Senior Accounting Analyst
Team – Financial Control – APAC Region (February, 2016 – till date)
• Role and responsibilities broadly covers accounting for business events, suspense & control account
monitoring and Nostro reconciliations.
• Recently undertaken transition of activities from various other teams, set up process in new team
and executing the process.
• Accounting for business events covers accounting for revenue and expenses accruals and their
settlements, booking on account of system data feed issue, trade bookings, suspense and control
account bookings and nostro booking.
• Account ownership and validating and sign off of BS and OBS ledger balances.
• Performing daily reporting on Control account balances and ensuring there are cleared as at month
• Undertaking process excellence, standardization, introducing controls and review mechanism.
• Coordinating with various stakeholders, handling escalations and resolving the issue matrix.
• Key highlight – due to failure in our operation system migration – ledger feeds are not flowing
correctly. Working closing with onshore system remediation team to fix the migration issue and
also ensuring month end financial numbers is correctly disclosed by using alternate golden source.
On successfully signoff of system migration got various note of appreciations which include MDR
note of appreciation for the good work.
• This year end appraisal had been remarkable with ratings as far exceeded expectations.
Team - Legal Entity Controller – Japan Broker Dealer entity (October, 2015 – January, 2016)
• Team looks at Japan entity end to end financial accounting and management reporting.
• Responsible for monthly books closure, suspense and control account monitoring, account
ownership and validating ledger balance.
• Financial Reporting and Analysis
o Monthly management reporting consisting of MoM variance analysis on P&L, BS and Off BS,
analyzing intercompany recharges and their trend, preparing and publishing monthly legal
entity packs, US GAAP and LOCAL GAAP analysis, Group reporting and disclosure.
o Quarterly reporting – preparing Board packs and group reporting.
• Other roles – handling audit queries, working on posting rules set up, coordinating and fixing system
feed issue, performing UAT for new system change.
Larsen & Toubro Limited – Shared Service Centre, Pune (October, 2013 – September, 2014)
2. • Key Responsibilities – Managing team
o Responsible for day to day operations, guiding & supervising the team, coordinating with client
& handling escalations from client’s side, adhering to SLA/TAT & related activities. Handle
processes end to end.
o Conducting training on various areas including accounting, taxations and work management.
o Undertaken process rationalization by reviewing the current process & coming up with areas of
process improvement with the object of increasing team productivity & maximize resource
o Complying with monthly reporting to clients, attending monthly review meetings with senior
management & providing need base support to other operational teams.
• Looking after accounting activities -
o L&T Finance Limited – Accounting of Banking Transaction in Books (SAP) & Treasury Bank
Account Reconciliation, Control Account Reconciliations & Asset Capitalization.
o L&T Infrastructure Finance Limited – Account Payable.
o Undertake new activities transition, handle end to end set up - execution, training and
o Preparation of Annual Report for XBRL filing.
• Part of ISO Certification project for SSC where actively complied with all the ISO compliance.
Preparation of ISO documentation such as SOP drafting, Service Catalogues. CAPA’s (Corrective
Action & Preventive Action plans) etc.
Examination Institute / Board Month, Year %
Dipl. In IFRS ACCA Jan, 2016 50.00
CA – Final I.C.A.I May, 2013 62.00
CA – IPCC I.C.A.I May, 2010 62.00
CA – CPT I.C.A.I June, 2009 88.00
M. Com (Sem. I) Pune University May, 2013 76.00
B. Com Pune University May, 2012 75.00
H. S. C. B.Y.K College of Commerce, Nasik March, 2009 85.00
S. S. C. Holy Family Convert High School, Igatpuri March, 2007 74.00
*all levels of CA cleared in FIRST Attempt.
SSK & Co, Nasik (September, 2011 – September, 2013)
N. A. Shah Associates, Mumbai (August, 2010 – August, 2011)
• Audit and Assurance:
o Performed a full spectrum of accounting functions including audit testing for various financial
accounts, test of controls, evaluation, validation and documentation of accounting systems.
o Active team member for conducting Statutory Audits, Internal Audits, SOX Audit and Bank
o Performed Tax Audits and Vat Audits.
3. • Others:
o Prepared Financial Statements of Companies in accordance with Revised Schedule VI.
o ROC compliance - filing of various details to Ministry of Corporate Affairs on annual basis.
o CARO compliance mainly in relation to Fixed Assets.
o Prepared documentation and complied with formalities for Incorporation of Private Companies.
o Filing of various returns as per Direct and Indirect tax law
• Leadership Quality
• Good Listening skill
• Problem solving attitude
• Decision making quality
• Quick learner
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010.
• ERP Software – People-soft, Tally ERP 9, SAP and Oracle based ERP system.
• Other Software – Tax base and Direct and indirect module
• IT courses – MSCIT, CA - IPCC - IT Training.
Date of Birth : 23rd
Marital Status : Single.
Language Known : English, Hindi, Marathi, Marwadi & Gujarati.
Hobbies : Teaching, Travelling, Making New Friends.
Home town Address : 12/A, Ashok Pride, Govind Nagar, Nasik – 422 009