3. Think about your NGO: What do you have to communicate?
Identify it in general categories.
Daily work & News
NGO from Nicaragua provides
Education and Nutrition for
children from poor communities
6. When you have an order from highest to lowest, you will know:
1. The behavior patterns of your audience
2. The days, hours, content, formats ... that work
3. You will have valuable information to publish content the following month
• It’s a narrative technique of communication used to
tell a story in a different way, connecting emotionally
with their audiences.
• Effective or persuasive communication gets you to
do an action (after receiving the message) that you
initially didn’t plan to do.
Introduce the problem
Give the solution
Call to action
12. It is not the same to say
"A vaccine against malaria costs € 1”
As to say
"With a euro you can save the life of a person by
vaccinating it against malaria."
"Today Sara dreams of studying medicine after starting
her treatment against malaria thanks to the euro
per week you donated "
13. Can a single person have more impact than
an entire organization?
Never! Just humanize the organization
Humanize o Animalize!
15. 1. Storytelling is emotional (and disables rational criticism)
2. It is the human face of an organization
3. Entertain (you feel identified with someone or something in
4. The values of your organization become specific and visible
5. Get donations and donors
6. Increase the loyalty of your social base
Why should your NGO be
interested in storytelling?
16. Video1: Surprise + emotion = reaction
Video2: what a wicked mind!
Do not be disappointed with me!
Video3: how to communicate
something seriously in a fun way