Entrepreneurs don’t start companies because it’s good for anxiety. They do it because they believe in something, often for powerful & deeply personal reasons. Their vision inspires the best talent to swap golden handcuffs for startups no one’s heard of & VCs to invest millions in single ideas.
Then, VCs say no.
Star performers leave.
Such events often indicate entrepreneurs aren’t yet storytelling like the badasses they are.
This session helps entrepreneurs distill & integrate their personal ‘why’ into company branding, messaging, and positioning—and practice a proven storytelling framework that inspires humans wired for purpose, in ways that scale with the company.
This session is for:
- Pre-launch to launched (idea to prototype)
- Launch (product/service being used by customers)
- Growth (scaling customers, products/services and markets)
This session will cover:
- How to distill your personal purpose into 3 core company values, mission/vision statements, and a tagline
- How to design an ‘umbrella narrative’ that reflects the above (often called category creation)
- How to teach your team to consistently share the same inspired story