Mt. Laurel, NJ
Nov 2013-Oct 2014
Dec 2012-Nov 2013
Dec 2010-Dec 2012
Jun 2010-Dec 2010
Candiss Casimir-Li le
Seasoned Human Resources employee with more than three years of experience in fast-paced HR
Operations and Delivery department. Excellent processing and problem resolution skills. Track record
of achieving exceptional results in HR Operations functions, Processing and Quality Control and
Quality Control Specialist III
Responsible for processing and assigning all incoming New Hire Paperwork.
Assisted with Internal Auditing and the WOTC Program.
Provided assistance with the HR Transformation Project to design the new look and feel of
PeopleSoft 9.2 Manager Self Service.
Served as a backup for the HR Mailbox and Voicemail.
Data Processor II
Intake and approval of all Tuition Reimbursement Program applications and reimbursement
requests via email, fax and mail.
Maintained Excel tracking sheets while utilizing PeopleSoft, Word, Excel and Access.
Assisted as backup for the HR Mailbox, auditing, as well as any additional projects from
Participated in the creation of new process improvements for the department along with
Aided as a Project Manager for the implementation of the WOTC Program.
Worked on a team to clean up the active I-9s and streamline the current process of I-9s for
Data Processor I
Responsible for processing PCNs for job changes, pay rate changes, and transfers.
Processed leave information, Employee record corrections and direct deposits.
Assisted, as needed, with New Hire processing, I-9 processing, back work as well as email back-up
for HR Support.
Utilized PeopleSoft 9.1, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office applications.
Human Resources Customer Service Representative
Provided system support for the US TD Bank implementation of PeopleSoft 9.0.
Fielded all Employee questions regarding Payroll, Time Reporting, and Job Data.
Assisted the Centralized Processing Department with the processing of PCNs and filing of I9s.
Center WASSUP Program for call handling.
Strong HR Processing knowledge
Skilled in PeopleSoft 9.1
Critical thinker and problem solver
Strong work ethic and communication
Able to multitask and utilize multiple
Willingboro, NJ 08046
Burlington County College
AS: HR Administration and PHR
HR Administration and PHR
Hightstown High School
High School Diploma
Accomplishments And Awards
* Project Manager for implementing the WOTC Program (TD Bank)~ July-August 2013
* Integration Bonus Recipient (TD Bank) ~ 2012 $2500
* Created Training materials, Webinars & Training of HR Professionals and Employees during a Bank
Acquisition (TD Bank) ~ 2010 - 2011
* Participant in TD Bank's Development path for Leadership
* ACT Award Recipient (TD Bank) 2010 & 2011
* Spot Award Recipient ($500) (ETS) ~ February 2005
* Assisted in the redesign of the "ets.org" website ~ July 2004 ~ September 2004
* Participant in ETS' Staff Enhancement Program ~ May 2003 ~ May 2004
* Employee of the Month (ETS) ~ December 2002, February 2003 & September 2004
* Individual Contribution Plan Award Recipient ($16,000 bonus) (ETS) ~ October 2003
* Participant in ETS' Mentoring Program ~ April 2002 ~ September 2005
* Volunteering Boys and Girls Club ~ Camden, NJ
* TD Bank Five Boro Bike Tour ~ Staten Island, NY South Jersey Food Bank ~ Pennsauken, NJ.