1. CHIRANJIT BHATT
Unit 101-2050, Bridletowne Circle, Scarborough, Ontario, M1W 2V5 | +1 (647) 896-2093 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamic production engineer with experience supervising 4 production lines, scheduling production and conducting
weekly physical inventories. Manufacturing operations executive with 5+ years in management with consistent success
in achieving revenue, cost, productivity and delivery goals. Extremely hard working, efficient and resourceful individual
with proven people skills to enrich and maximize customer satisfaction.
Bachelors, Production Engineering 2006 -2009
University of Mumbai
Diploma, Mechanical Engineering 2002 -2006
University of Mumbai
Siemens Limited (Mumbai, India) June 2010 – Jan 2016
• Managing a team of 35 operators - productivity, output, safety, product quality and administrative
• Execution of Daily Production Plan (DPP) - Co-ordinate, assign and supervise all production activities and
outcomes for area of responsibility to ensure production schedule/agreed upon goals and objectives are met.
• Design/establish standard work instructions and train employees to adhere to same thereby ensuring correct
assembly, desired quality and minimum rework. Monitor actual achievement through regular shop floor
• Develop systems and metrics to measure and evaluate both productivity and individual performance on an on-
going basis. Perform statistical approach on manufacturing performance reporting and conduct thorough
analysis on manufacturing variances.
• Engage associates in 5S, supporting excellent housekeeping, visual workplace and general housekeeping.
• Participate and provide assembly expertise in new product development along with design, R&D and
• Reviewing MOST sheets for various assembly activities on the line.
• Ensure production employees adhere to safe working practices at all times.
• Represent the interests of Production Operations in the absence of the production manager.
Production Planning / Scheduling
• Devising monthly production plan based on inputs from SOE team (sales & order execution).
• Ensuring operational requirements are met by scheduling order priority and effective labour utilization.
• Responsible for issuing, prioritizing, expediting and tracking work orders while using a hands-on approach to
support product flow through all production processes.
• Strike a perfect balance between in-plant inventory and ordered material so as to meet scheduled demands.
• Perform detailed capacity planning to highlight and mitigate potential constraints with equipment and labor.
• Monitoring and modifying assembly line schedule in order to ensure max efficiency and meet customer
• Conduct daily production meetings as to freeze a 3 day plan, highlight critical orders and mitigate production
• Daily coordination and negotiations with suppliers as to meeting delivery commitments thereby ensuring
uninterrupted production flow.
1 of 2
• Initiated and successfully completed continuous improvement projects by resolving chronic issues, suggesting
material change and implementing process improvement leading to savings of 1.5 million annually.
• Devising and executing a mechanism as to increase delivery reliability by 20%.
• Modified wooden foundations leading to elimination of unsafe working condition.
• Devising and implementing a line rejection mechanism to systematically report component quality issues and
• Implementing tool issuance and storage system to eliminate tool loss and avoid wear tear of precision tools.
• Was deputed to Germany (Siemens AG) to January 2015
- Carry out assembly of a new product as per standards and provide assembly expertise during the
- Ensure product functions to meet defined parameters and influence decisions in case of
conducting trials or modifying design
• Excellent man-management skills
• Productions scheduling
• Continuous improvement
• Strong leadership abilities
• Certified MOST reader
• Root cause analysis
• Effective Personal Productivity (LMI) September 2015
• Maynard Operating Sequence Technique (UCMAS) October 2014
• Systematic problem solving methodology using 7 QC tools (MIQ) December 2013
• Internship at Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, Mumbai Nov 2008 to April 2009
• Internship at Tata Power Limited, Mumbai Dec 2005 to June 2006
• Internship at M/s Larsen and Toubro Limited, Mumbai June 2004 to Nov 2004
References available on request.
2 of 2
• Organized multi-tasking ability
• Quick decision making and delivering under pressure
• Superior communication skills - written and verbal
• Ability to negotiate effectively
• Conflict resolution expert
• Strong inter-personnel skills
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power point