The NHS client research
• The NHS stands for the National Health Service. It refers to the
Government-funded medical and health care services that everyone
living in the UK can use without being asked to pay the full cost of the
service. These services include:
• Visiting a doctor or a nurse at a doctor’s surgery
• Getting help and treatment at a hospital if you are unwell or injured
• Seeing a midwife if you are pregnant
• Getting urgent help from healthcare professionals working in the
ambulance services if you have serious or life-threatening injuries or
health problems - this might include being transported to hospital
Client research continued
From the website
• Kickstart your health
• Healthy changes start with little changes. Whether you want to lose
weight, get active or quit smoking, Better Health is here with lots of
free tools and support. You can also find simple ways to lift your
mood with Every Mind Matters.
• There has never been a better time to kickstart your health. Let's do
Direct images from the website with the four different focus
areas of the campaign
Apps recommended by the nhs to support the target audience of
• Current products for the campaign are extremely colourful using bright blues, pinks,
yellows and greens as their main colours drawing the eye of the audience to the
• For the most part the posters use real life people and examples showing them in the
middle of their own journey or just starting out .
• This can allow the audience to see themselves in the posters due to wide range of
representation almost motivating them to give it a try as if someone who looks like
them can why can't they.
• However, for the quit smoking section of the campaign it uses flowers and living life to
represent the lungs and what can happen to them in a less gruesome way than
showing real lungs.
• Eventhough real lungs are not used within the campaign it is still impactful enough to
get the message of the campaign across with one side of the lungs being filled with
colour beauty and life whilst the other side is barren bare and dead almost a reflection
on a smoker's life such as if you stop smoking the flowers will grow back and your
health will improve allowing you to live a happy long life however if you start to smoke
or continue to smoke your lungs and health will deteriorate like dying flowers
eventually making your life barren bare and unhappy.
Analysis of current campaign
Quit smoking-from the NHS
• Download the free NHS Quit Smoking app
• Use the NHS Quit Smoking app to help you quit smoking
and start breathing easier.
• The app allows you to:
• track your progress
• see how much you're saving
• get daily support
• If you can make it to 28 days smoke-free, you're 5 times
more likely to quit for good!
Stop drinking-from the NHS
• Drink less
• Cutting back on the booze can be an effective way to improve your health, boost your energy, lose weight
and save money.
• Any reduction in the amount you drink every week will be beneficial – and with the right help, it's easier
than you think.
• We have some simple tips and tools to help you start cutting down today. Let's do this!
• Download the Drink Free Days app
• Feel healthier, lose weight and save money by picking your days to go drink-free.
• One simple way to cut down is to have at least a few drink-free days every week, so choose yours and get
practical support to stick with it.
• With the app you can:
• update and track your drink-free days
• get simple and practical tips to help you control your drinking
• receive reminders when you need it most
• celebrate milestones
Lose weight-from the NHS
Download the free NHS Weight Loss Plan
Download the free NHS Weight Loss Plan to help you start healthier eating habits, be
more active, and start losing weight.
The plan is broken down into 12 weeks so you can:
set weight loss goals
use the BMI calculator to customise your plan
plan your meals
make healthier food choices
get more active and burn more calories
record your activity and progress
Don't worry, the app makes it easy for you – just take it one week at a time. Let's make
"one day" today!
Get active-from the NHS
• It's the perfect time to get active. No matter how much
you do, physical activity is good for your body and
mind. Adults should aim to be active every day. Some is
good – more is better still.
• A daily brisk walk can give your body a boost, lift your
mood and make everyday activities easier.
• Try these tools, tips and special offers to move more
Previous NHS campaign
• Act F.A.S.T campaign
• The act fast campaign targets everyone to be able to
recognize the signs of a stroke and call an ambulance
when one or more of these signs are present
• This campaign was carried out on all major platforms of
media such as tv adverts radio advertisements and
• The information was presented in a short sharp direct way
using an anagram to make it easier to remember and
recognize for the public
• This may be useful for my campaign to get the message
across directly and for the target audience to remember it
jogging their memory to stay on track.
Previous NHS campaign
• Help us Help you campaign
• This campaign was designed to keep accident and emergency
departments quieter to allow real emergencies and major illness
and injury be seen quicker advertising that people can go to a
pharmacist before going to accident and emergency.
• This campaign uses a dramatized old Hollywood horror genre
style genre to reinforce their message
• The reference to movies suggests that it is made up and
the complaint they have is not urgent however is made to seem
worse reinforced by the line ,"take the drama out of minor illness,
see a pharmacist"
• This campaign mainly used posters as its promotional material but
also had some tv adverts in the same animated old Hollywood
horror genre style.
• This may be a strategy to use in my campaign to reinforce my
Notas del editor
Don't include screenshots from the brief try and put in your own words
Include examples of their previous campaigns
Always explain your screenshots and how this is helping with your ideas
Include links for where you find out information Explore 16-20 year olds also
Explain how this research helps you
As before, include links to your research, and explore 16-20 year olds Explain how it helps you
Parece que tiene un bloqueador de anuncios ejecutándose. Poniendo SlideShare en la lista blanca de su bloqueador de anuncios, está apoyando a nuestra comunidad de creadores de contenidos.
¿Odia los anuncios?
Hemos actualizado nuestra política de privacidad.
Hemos actualizado su política de privacidad para cumplir con las cambiantes normativas de privacidad internacionales y para ofrecerle información sobre las limitadas formas en las que utilizamos sus datos.
Puede leer los detalles a continuación. Al aceptar, usted acepta la política de privacidad actualizada.