1. DARRYL M PERRY
SKILLS: Managed cross functional teams of financial analysts to ensure that all case and
investigations were completed in a timely manner for more than 15 years. Expertise
demonstrated in financial management and FCC Compliance to Banking/Finance, Mortgage
Lending and Fraud Investigations. Lead large teams in strategic planning and business
development. Ability to streamlined processes that resulted in reduced expenses, improved
productivity and increased revenue. Directed, recruited and trained teams of banking staff
members to run bank branches and oversea sales. Developed and executed plans to modify loan
origination department including the hiring loan officer and lending staff.
Icon Industrial Solutions, LLC. (BGE Contractor)
Revenue Management Specialist, Baltimore, Maryland 02/2014-present
• Primarily responsible for documenting business processes and business rules, established
new BGE account after the needed investigation is completed, quotes deposits, resolves
appeals and initiates service denials
• Research on issues that come through, determine if existing balances at property or the
• Verification of lease agreement or the HUD1 (Settlement Sheet) for the sale/purchase of
a property, check for any unresolved issues
• Comprehensive knowledge of Customer Care & Billing (CC&B) and related systems.
• Investigate and resolve billing, and payment processing, with the exceptions or conduct
• Ability to handle sensitive account data, maintain confidences, and adhere to all standards
of business conduct.
• Working knowledge of COMAR/PECO and other Public Service Commission (PSC)
• Knowledge of other customer related operations, which includes accounting and
Integrated Field Services.
Contractor/Financial Analyst, Bowie, Maryland 04/2013- present
• Knowledge of financial principles critical to protect company's reputation and assets.
• Demonstrated expertise in working in the financial sector with more than 8 years of
2. • Managed projects in which financial accuracy was essential to client accounts.
Routinely entered account information and checked account balances to ensure accuracy.
• Attentive to details and employed methods to cross check data entered.
Ensured that customer privacy and account information was always handled in a secure
• Adhered to all policies and procedures in accordance with the financial institution.
• Prepared weekly reports of account status for management.
• Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills.
• Communicates in a clear and concise manner.
• Assigned sensitive customer files that required a mature and patient demeanor.
• Demonstrated professional courtesy and respect to customers and colleagues.
• Demonstrates leadership abilities by taking on special projects
• Ability to troubleshoot and provide an effective and efficient path forward.
• Completed on assignments in a timely manner.
• Proficient in all aspects of financial management and accounting.
• Professional appearance compliments the environment and cliental.
Bank of America, Hunt Valley, Maryland and Newark, Delaware 04/2000 – 09/2012
Management Home Services 02/2012 – 09/2012
• Responsible for gathering materials to assure meets guide lines.
• Success rate of 85% closing due to continued diligence
• Making sure the customer’s credit score is in compliance with Bank of America
procedures and guidelines risk exposures
• Knowledgeable of Banking Standards to ensure continued compliance
Senior Risk Credit Manager 04/2005 – 02/2012
• Prepare reports for senior management to establish loans.
• Certified in Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), Anti-money Laundering (AML) and
Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
• All duties include the regular use of discretion and independent judgment.
• Received lending authority by Legacy MBNA; carried it into Bank of America
• Customer Retention Business Leader (Top Team), May - September 2005 (Delaware
Office), August 2006 and March 2007 and 2008 (Maryland Office)
• Multiple “Exceeded Goal in product sales” achievements on reviews 2005 – 2007, April,
2000, and March, 2005
• Achieves, Meets, and Exceeds Expectations” on all reviews
3. Manager Senior Credit Senior Credit Accounts 04/2000-03/2005
• Evaluated risk and revenue opportunities by reviewing customers’ current financial
situation, and introducing sound business options to enable them to maintain their current
credit distribution. Reviewed accounts to recommend possible reduction of credit line,
assignment or termination of account
• Provided assistance to consumers by obtaining related information to make a sound
business decision regarding their past due account(s) while maintaining customer
• Contacted delinquent, charge-off, or high risk customers in order to secure payment and
determine reason for delinquency on active loan/credit card accounts
MCI/WorldCom, Hunt Valley, Maryland and Washington, DC 01/1996-2/2000
Federal Communications Commission Complainants Analysts
• Generated reports for meetings with senior management.
• Managed complaints and served on MCI / World Com by the FCC (Federal
• Investigated complaint issues from PUC (Public Utilities Commission).
• Tracked complaints for trending and reporting purposes. Responded to FCC verbal
complaints Provided material and information to other MCI / World Com units regarding
informal complaints and regulatory issues
• Certified Peer Interviewer, Legacy MBNA
• Certified to educate Customer Assistance Account Managers in order to strengthen their
reviews and overall performance
• Peer Mentor Advisor
• Top Performer for Productivity in September 2001
• Top Performing Team for 3 consecutive years
• Recipient of the MCI Customer Service Award
CCBC Dundalk Community College
Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach, Dundalk, MD 05/2013- present
• Demonstrated leadership skills by working with collegiate athletes
• Provided guidance and oversight of the Low Post Players and Centers
• Assist Head Coach in developing game strategies.
• Served primarily as a “big men” coach as well also instrumental in assisting regular
practice and game time decisions
• Very knowledgeable in calling the best need defensive strategy for different situations
Virginia Polytechnic Institute 1999-2000 (Certificate in Project Management)
Catonsville Community College 1984-1986 (Applied Arts and Design)
4. Community College of Baltimore 1983-1984 (Business Marketing/Computer Science)
Catonsville Community College 1979-1980 (Business Administration)
TRAINING: Anti-Money Laundering, Compliance-Data Protection; Act Information
Protection, Fair Credit Reporting Act: Unfair and Deceptive Practices, Right to Financial Privacy
CERTIFICATIONS: Bereavement Facilitation for Children and Adult Groups for Roberta’s
House National Youth Sports Coaching Association