1. David L Hanson, B.A., PMP
WORK EXPERIENCE ______
ADP, LLC – Solution Architect/Sr. Business Consultant, GES NA Sales-HR BPO Elk Grove, IL 2013-Present
- Successfully consult with enterprise clients (1,000+ employees) regarding people, process and technology solutions,
including whiteboarding processes,workflow and operating procedures .
- Effectively partner with internal resources such as Business Consultants,Global Sales Managers, Sales Executives, Finance,
Operations, and vertical SME’s to develop the appropriate ADP solution for the clients .
- Utilize strong verbal and written communication skills to solution Human Capital Management BPO strategies with on-site
client teams, and increase sales performance.
- Use various internal resources such as web and sharepoint sites,SME’s, and team members to quickly and creatively respond
to challenging questions around client solutions.
- Travel nationwide up to 50%
AT&T – Senior Program/Portfolio Manager,Business & Network Solutions – IT PMO Hoffman Estates, IL 2001 – 2013
Senior Program Manager 2012 - 2013
Lead Program Manager for LTE/4G Strategic Projects implementing 4G/LTE functionality across the AT&T Network
Infrastructure. I managed 7 Project Managers, 10 Projects, $12M budget
Portfolio Manager 2008 – 2012
- Managed annual Business Network IT- Network Planning & Engineering (NP&E) Portfolio Budget of $170M which
included over 80 Programs and approximately 2,000 individual projects.
- Responsible for working with Senior Level to Program/Project level Managers in 5+ Corporate Business Units, including
Client PMO, Corporate Finance, IT Governance, B&NS-IT PMO & Account Management Teams to evaluate NP&E
business needs, prioritize work load, and balance program budgets.
- Supervised a Financial Analyst who performed financial analysis, and ran daily/weekly/monthly reports in support of the
NP&E Portfolio Leadership Team.
- On an annualbasis, successfully partnered with the Client and IT Leadership Teams to repurpose an average of $11M+ of
unused funds to under-budgeted and/ornew Projects.
- Annually closed an average of $4M budget gap and partnered with NP&E Client PMO, IT Governance and B&NS-IT PMO
Teams to complete all strategic programs on schedule and on budget.
Senior/Lead Program Manager 2001 – 2008
- Network Operations Planning (NOP) 3 Yr Plan – DSL Optimization Program, 2006 – 2008
- Service Improvement Program (SIP) # 1 Program, 2005 – 2006
Both High Corporate Initiatives were designed to aggressively deliver a key set of multiple projects aimed to reduce DSL
operating costs while improving the customer experience. Successfully designed,managed and delivered over 16 multi release
programs, which included over 60 impacted applications, and over 30 impacted IT application teams. Developed and presented
key program metrics on weekly status meeting with DSL VP’s and Program Team. Managed a team of over 10 project managers.
- Industry Markets Programs, 2004 – 2005
Managed over 6 Project Managers and multiple child projects which were in red jeopardy status due to budget and timeline
issues.Implementing immediate corrective action quickly resolved many project issues,resulting in high client satisfaction and
future successfulpartnering. Developed and presented key program metrics on weekly status meeting with Industry Markets VP
and Program Team.
- Operations Migration (LMOS Retirement), 2003 – 2004
Managed $80M Budget and corresponding Program Timeline for a complex program that retired legacy systemLMOS and
provided a single dispatch system. The Program converted over 60M line records in 4 regions and impacted 75 IT applications.
- Network Software Solutions PMO, 2001 – 2002
Managed Business Partner’s IT front door requests by working with Analysts,Bus Mgr’s, Directors and Vice President’s across
all IT Organizations. Coordinated $1M budget,resources,architecture and software/hardware requirements.
Senior HR/Staffing Manager – IT Services, Inc. 1999 - 2001
- Successfully partnered with various IT Hiring Managers to meet their IT staffing needs.
- Top producer in 2000 in Midwest region overall hiring of 121 external candidates (208 total hires). Sourcing included
internet mining, job fairs (college and corporate), placing ads in local newspapers,and database searching.
2. - Successfully partnered with Sr. Executives to source,interview and hire Executive IT Directors. In order to accomplish this, I
traveled to Milwaukee, WI twice per week for a 2 year period to work face to face with the Sr. Executive (hiring manager),
his Directors, their Teams, and the candidates.
- Managed Staffing Specialist (non-exempt) for 2 years, conducting performance and compensation reviews.
InstallShield Software Corp. – Sr. Staffing Manager Schaumburg, IL 1998 - 1999
Lead Recruiter contributed to recruiting efforts of worldwide market leader in Windows Installation Software. Responsibilities
included managing recruiting efforts of Prog. Managers,Sr & Jr C & C++/Java Developers, SW Test Engineers and Consultants.
Developed strong working relationships with Hiring Managers via effective partnering and communication (written and verbal).
Sourced strong candidates via internet mining, sourcing consultants,placing ads in local papers, and initiating a companywide
CSC Corporation/T-Wack Software Group* – Sr. Staffing Manager Buffalo Grove, IL 1995 - 1998
Developed several new areas of technical recruiting in this rapidly growing customsoftware development firm specializing in
Application & Database Design/Development in Multi-Tier and Client/Server environments.
Achieved goal of 105% employee growth in a 12 month period. Developed and maintained employee retention plan, achieving
5% turnover rate vs industry standard of 20%.
Developed and maintained all College & University recruiting relations at 15 Midwest Schools. Coordinated all Job Fair activities
(College and Industry).
*Note: CSC Corporation purchased T-Wack Software Group in 1998
Moore North America – Program Implementation Specialist/Corporate Trainer Vernon Hills, IL 1990 – 1995
Program Implementation Specialist: Coordinated nationwide departmental efforts of initial customer implementation including
invoicing, storage,procurement and account management.
Corporate Trainer: Trained customers,sales reps/mgrs, and customer service reps on Moore’s CICS Mainframe WFMS
System, as well as two other systems.Successfully managed 5 member training team during manager’s 9 month absence.
Romano Brothers Beverage Co – Outside SalesRepresentative Chicago, IL 1989 – 1990
Sales Territory Representative: Led sales team in overall sales through effective territory management, achieving 'most
consistent sales'award for a three month period. Through this award, I had the opportunity meet “Bartles & Jaymes” Wine Cooler
Advertisement characters Frank Bartles and Ed James.
EDUCATION _________ ________ ________
North Central College – BA Business - Public Relations/Communications,Minor English Literature Naperville, IL 1989
- Ealing College of Higher Education – Furthered studies in Communications/English London, England, 1988
ADDITIONAL ________ ______ ________ ________
Certified PMP - Project Management Professional (2005-Present) – PMI, Inc.
Successfulcompletion of several ADP Self-Paced/Online and Live Training Sessions (2013 – present),including:
- National Account Sales (NAS) New Hire Training
- NAS Academy Training
- COS Onboarding
Presenter – 2007 AT&T Project Management Symposium
Designed, developed and presented “Effective Jeopardy Management” Training Session,to one of the largest audiences,
which included both live and virtual attendees
Received prestigious CIO Award for contributions to the OPS Migration Program - 2007
Volunteered annually through AT&T Pioneers and Junior Achievement Job Shadow Program
Travel Baseball Manager & Board Member of Geneva Baseball Association for over 15 years – Geneva, IL