1. DAVID E CLARK 1826 PUEBLO DR, GARLAND TX, 75040
➢ 16 Years of Experience in Field Services/Network Installations/Troubleshooting Support
➢ Excellent with Principles of Construction, Implementation and Hardware Configurations
➢ Fiber Backhaul- MSN-Troubleshooting/T-1 Integration/Ericsson Node B/LTE Troubleshooting Supporting AT&T’s network
➢ High Level of Experience in Cisco- SIAD, MSN Installations, Troubleshooting, system management and new turn ups.
➢ Dynamic communication, negotiation and relationship skills
Lead Central Office Installer, CBM of America 11/14 - 7/16
● Installing Core Network Central office equipmentfor Google In DFW POP’s
● Managing all materials receiving,unpacking and turnkeycustom installation
● Fluent in Cisco ASR and Juniper PTX5000 Switch Installation as well as all associated equipmentand periferals
● Succseded in all projectdeadlines and commitments
CMII/Field Engineer/Cell Tech/Level 4 AT&T Installation Supplier, Goodman Networks Plano TX, 09/07-11/14
● Succsessfuillymanaged LTE Troubleshooting for up to 40 3rd
Party Contractors Such as Verticom, Xcell, Synaptyk, Amchel,One
Global,Chapman Construction and Trusty Tower Services.
● Providing Troubleshooting Support,Materials allocation and Crew Scheduling for all ATT LTE Troubleshooting Activity’s
● Major player in delivering daily updates to ATT, Ericsson,and all involved General Contractor entities
● Cleared over 3000 sites for launch in 2014 All LTE Launch Gating issues in North Texas Managing 15+Tower Crews
● Installed Sun Netra 440, t5220, 4520,Acme Packet 4500, SONUS GSX-9000, SAGE 966R, IBM HT8740 and MRV LX-8020S as
per DES engineered technical publications
● Performed the Duties of a Skilled Field Engineer completing Installations,Testand Turn-up, Microwave Installations,Central
Office Installations,Civil Construction,Special Events Support,
● Installed T-1 and Fiber additions for the ever-growing customer demands ofCellular Technologies in Multiple Nationwide Markets.
● Completed Installation ofAlcatel ATM transportswitches in a Central Office environmentto follow and meetATT-TP-76300, ATT-
Nationwide Field Service Technician, Netcomm/Archura, Oklahoma City, OK _ 10/05 – 9/07
● Survey, Install/Extend and Test, T1, DS3, and Optical Cabling infrastructure for Governmententities such as NASA, FEMA, US
ATTORNEYS, DEA, BOP, US SECRET SERVICE
● Completed work-orders in a timelyand efficient manner while maintaining inventory,dispatch schedule and customer
● Installed Juniper,Cisco and Passportequipmentfor WAN upgrades at(NASA) Johnson Space Center,White Sands Missile
Range,and Dryden Flight Research Center.
● Responsible for successful completion ofSpecial Projects Initiated by the United States Secret Service IT groups.
Covert CCTV Installation Specialist, Spy Center, Plano, TX _ 6/05 –10/05
● Installed specialized camera systems and audio surveillance in both residential and commercial environments
● Developed and implemented standards for the installation ofvideo equipment,power supplies,and DVR recorders.
● Installed multiple covertcamera infrastructure recording systems with complete automation including e-mail snapshots and web
● Custom fabricated cameras into all devices,appliances and fixtures. Completed service calls to maintain Customer Satisfacti on.
Network Installer/Field Service Technician, Data Connection, Richardson, TX 8/98-2/2000 11/02 – 2/04
● Installed small and large scale certified networks for residential and commercial environments.
● Completed multiple vendor certifications,Ortronics,Leviton,Nordix-CDT, and @Home products
● Developed and managed fleetvehicle preventative maintenance schedule.
● Managed warehouse and learned to build all necessarycables and equipmentto fill production orders
● DepartmentofJustice Level 0 Clearance
● Expert in Navigational Programs/Planning
● Clear NCIC form/Clear Criminal History
● 16 Years of Real World Experience/Achievements
● Multiple Vendor Certifications,applied to Structured Cabling Systems
● 2 year Completion ofAuto Mechanics 1 and 2
● Completed AnnuallyRequired ATT-2008, 09,10,11,12,13 MSLL Supplier Awareness,Ask Yourself, masteryCourses BE,
● Fiber Optics,and EJF Yellow Wallet Closeout/NEACertified
● Completed Hilti/3MFire-Stop and Asbestos retainment Installations Course.
● Ongoing producteducation and efficiency implementation.