1. DAVID E CLARK 1826 PUEBLO DR, GARLAND TX,
➢ 17 Years of Experience in Field Services/Network Installations Management/Troubleshooting Support
➢ Excellent with Principles of Construction, Implementation and Hardware Configurations
➢ Fiber Back haul- MSN-Troubleshooting/T-1 Integration//LTE Troubleshooting Supporting AT&T’s network
➢ High Level of Experience in Cisco- SIAD, MSN Installations, Troubleshooting, system management and new turn ups.
➢ Dynamic communication, negotiation and customer relationship skills
Lead Central Office Technician, CBM of America 11/14 - Current
● Installing/managing central office equipment for GOOGLE
● Managing-staging of all materials for installations, inventory, and complete network construction solutions
● Primary focus of core network expansion and delivery of Mingle Services utilizing the Ciena /Juniper/Arista and Metro
Management Deployment network solutions
CM-II/Field Engineer/Cell Tech/Level 4 AT&T Installation Supplier, Goodman Networks Plano TX, 09/07-11/14
● Successfully managed LTE Troubleshooting for up to 40 3rd
Party Contractors Such as Verticom, Xcell, Synaptyk, Amchel, One
Global, Chapman Construction and Trusty Tower Services.
● Providing troubleshooting support, materials allocation and crew scheduling for all ATT LTE troubleshooting activity’s
● Major player in delivering daily updates to AT&T, Ericsson, and all involved general contractor entities
● Cleared over 5000 sites for launch in 2014 All LTE cell site launch gating issues in North Texas Managing 15+Tower Crews
● Installed Sun Netra 440, t5220, 4520, Acme Packet 4500, SONUS GSX-9000, SAGE 966R, IBM HT8740 and MRV LX-8020S as
per DES engineered technical publications
● Performed the Duties of a Skilled Field Engineer completing, surveys, installations, Test and Turn-up, Microwave Installations,
Central Office Installations, Civil Construction, Special Events build outs and systems support ,
● Installed T-1 and Fiber additions for the ever-growing customer demands of cellular technologies in multiple nationwide markets.
● Completed Installation of Alcatel ATM transport switches in a Central Office environment to follow and meet ATT-TP-76300, ATT-
Nationwide Field Service Technician, Netcomm/Archura, Oklahoma City, OK _ 10/05 – 9/07
● Survey, Install/Extend and Test, T1, DS-3, and Optical Cabling infrastructure for Government entities such as NASA, FEMA, US
ATTORNEYS, DEA, BOP, US SECRET SERVICE
● Completed work-orders in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining inventory, dispatch schedule and customers
● Installed Juniper, Cisco and Passport equipment for WAN upgrades at (NASA) Johnson Space Center, White Sands Missile
Range, and Dryden Flight Research Center.
● Responsible for successful completion of Special Projects Initiated by the United States Secret Service IT groups.
Covert CCTV Installation Specialist, Spy Center, Plano, TX _ 6/05 –10/05
● Installed specialized camera systems and audio surveillance in both residential and commercial environments
● Developed and implemented standards for the installation of video equipment, power supplies, and DVR recorders.
● Installed multiple covert camera infrastructure recording systems with complete automation including e-mail snapshots and web
● Custom fabricated cameras into all devices, appliances and fixtures. Completed service calls to maintain Customer Satisfaction.
Network Installer/Field Service Technician, Data Connection, Richardson, TX 8/98-2/2000 11/2002 – 2/2004
● Installed small and large scale certified networks for residential and commercial environments.
● Completed multiple vendor certifications, Ortronics, Leviton, Nordix-CDT, and @Home products
● Developed and managed fleet vehicle preventative maintenance schedule.
● Managed warehouse and learned to build all necessary cables and equipment to fill production orders
● Department of Justice Level 0 Clearance
● Expert in Navigational Programs/Planning
● Clear NCIC form/Clear Criminal History
● 17 Years of Real World Experience/Achievements
● Multiple Vendor Certifications, applied to Structured Cabling Systems
● 2 year completion of Auto Mechanics 1 and 2
● Completed Annually Required ATT-2008, 09,10,11,12,13 MSLL Supplier Awareness, Ask Yourself, mastery Courses BE,