1. Debra Clark
5047 Murfreesboro Rd,Lavergne, TN 37096 | 615-768-0605 cell615-213-2141 home | email@example.com
Customer Service Representative in the Call Center Environment with supervisor available to offer
friendlyyet empathetic phone skills services for a company in need of my skills.
BACHELORS DEGREE | CURENTLYENROLLED | UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX OF ARIZONA
· Major: Business Management
· Minor: Certificate Human Recourses
· Related coursework: Accounting, College Math I & II, Business Communications, Introductions to Computer
Applications and Systems, Ethical and Legal Topics in Business, Critical Thinking and Decision Making
Call Center Experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP |VERIZON WIRELESS | 2002 TO 2007
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP |CUC TRAVEL SERVICE | 1997 TO2001
WORK FROM HOME CUSTOMER SERVICE REP | HSN | 2007 TO 2008
· Great people skills needed to resolve conflict
· Supervised staff to ensure customers receive consistently high levels of service to maintain accountability for 100%
customer satisfaction and to ensure that company’s policies and procedures for operations and ensure conformance
with the established company policies, procedures and objectives.
· Friendly voice and demeanor over the phone
· Flexibility to maintains company’s workflow and schedules coverage as needed
· Promotes a positive attitude in the work place to insure good customer relations
· Up-selling of company products and/or services
· Developed a mentor program for new hires to buddy with experiences high quality agents to ensure proper support
· Responsible for reaching out to customer to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments.Acts as the
liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts.
· Create a reports for accounts who have not made payments and Organize list according to severity of delinquency and
Review terms of sale or loan documents
· Locate (Skip Trace) customers using credit bureau information,background checks, loan documents, and other
paperwork or databases.
· Initiate repossession proceedings or hand over account to law practice that specializes in debt collection.
· Follow federaland state laws dealing with client’s needs.
· Adapt to changes at work (products,services, policies, etc.)