LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
1506 Biffle Rd. Stone Mountain, Georgia 30038
(580) 279-7452 email@example.com
U.S. Army veteran with extensive leadership combining 10+ years of experience in managing
multiple large-scale projects, tasks and priorities effectively and in a timely manner. Documented
track record of success in building “can do” teams that thrive in high-tempo operational
environments. Authoritative knowledge of the operation, maintenance, modification and
troubleshooting of petroleum supply and container control management. Exceptional
communicator, readily distills the most complex of materials into easily-understood presentations.
♦ Secret Clearance ♦ Team Building/Leadership ♦ Problem Solving
♦ Warehouse Coordinator ♦ Technical Inspections ♦ Quality Assurance
♦ Budgeting ♦ Instructor/Teacher Microsoft Office Suite
Company Safety Supervisor
• Advise the commander on all safety matters which degrade or inhibit mission accomplishment
• and recommend effective course of action.
• Created and implemented health, safety, and occupational programs, to include making sure safety
regulations are respected and personnel are trained.
• Provide assistance to personnel in setting up, maintaining, controlling and safety management techniques
to resolve problems and mitigate risk.
• Conduct inspections of employee work areas, petroleum/chemical storage areas, weapon rooms, motor
pools, field training sites, and hazardous waste areas .
• Ensure all unit accidents are immediately investigated and reported in accordance with the military SOP
and DOT regulations related to trucking.
Material Movement Supervisor
• Oversaw the maintenance scheduling, readiness and accountability of 10 highly-modified Fuel Tankers
and associated equipment valued in excess of $300M.
• Superbly manages and motivates approximately 100 personnel, including foreign nationals and
subordinate supervisors, on petroleum operations with 0 accidents.
• Performs all job related task such as maintaining logs of vehicle use, fuel purchases, mileage and
deliveries. Transports hazardous materials to include fuel, oil and contaminated water to various
• Inspects vehicles and record all deficiencies and potential damages on the proper forms reducing over
100,000 dollars in repairs.
• Maneuvers vehicles into loading and unloading positions, following hand and arm signals from dock
personnel. Stores petroleum supplies using forklift trucks.
• Drove approximately 100,000 accident free miles in adverse conditions improving a safe driving record.
• Coordinates and supervises safety inspections of storage facilities; sufficient fire-fighting, and prevention
• Supervise, guide and motivate approximately 20+ personnel in furthering their education and technical
skills through professional development and hands-on-training.
Container Control Supervisor
• Manages all cargo documentation and movement of vehicles and equipment being shipped overseas
and to various training sites; strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
• Supervises freight cargo, personal property; checks, review and consolidated movement requirements
and ensured appropriate transport capability and prepared movement schedules.
• Supervises the operation of cargo containers at terminal warehouses, air terminal sections and railhead
• Supervise any diversion, reassignment or transfer of personnel, freight and materiel shipments of all
modes of transportation; handle extensive rate negotiations on a daily basis.
• Coordinate and control the accountability of over $2 million worth of equipment at overseas and
training sites ensuring strict adherence to regulatory procedures and guidance.
• Monitors daily progress of third party carriers with timely updates and ensure loads have proper status
and information attached; good problem solver with strong work ethics, fast learner with attention to
• Facilitate staff on the implementation of the US Army’s Identification Codes and Serial Numbers of
various cargo, vehicles and containers; reduced inventory timeframe by 72 hours and increased
• Supervises daily warehouse functions of posting receipts, storage, ordering, issuing, analyzing
inventory records, and reports of discrepancies, short shipment, turn-in, packing, crafting, and
accounting of supplies.
U.S. ARMY, Various Duty Stations including Iraq & Afghanistan May 1997-Present
Petroleum Supply Company / Supervisor
Field Artillery, Petroleum Support Section/Supervisor
Attack Reconnaissance Battalion, 3rd
Infantry Division, Petroleum Section/Supervisor
Advanced Individual Training Instructor/Fort Lee, Virginia
HHT, 3-17 Calvary Aviation Regiment / Safety Inspector / Logistics/Warehouse Coordinator
Container Control Officer/Company Compliance Officer/Troop Maintenance Manager
BS. Business Administration/Management, Columbia Southern University, Orange Beach AL 2010
Relevant Courses: Production/Operational Management, Managerial Decision Making, Hazardous Material
MBA. Human Resource Management, (Columbia Southern University, Orange Beach AL
projected graduation, June 2017)
Relevant Courses: Strategic Management and Business Policy, Team Building and Leadership
Professional Development: Petroleum Vehicle Operator Course, Hazardous Material Drivers Training
Course, Advance Petroleum/Water Noncommissioned Course, Army Master Driver Course, Fuel Handler
Course, Heavy Equipment Transporter Course, Army Basic Instructor Course, Contracting Officers
Representative Course, Senior Logistician Course, Army Movement Officer Deployment Course,
Noncommissioned Officer Safety Course