1. Denise Kelly
7836 Brownsville Ave. Dallas, Texas 75216
Collections / Loss Mitigation/Foreclosure/Quality Control/ Negotiating / Bankruptcy
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
I am a highly competitive, self-starter who is organized, disciplined, and goal-oriented. I have excellent communication skills
demonstrated by ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds. I listen to determine needs of customers before offering a
solution. I quickly establish rapport with clients. I’m dedicated, self-driven, focused with strong persuasive interpersonal skills and
welcomes the challenge of solving problems. Demonstrated areas of expertise include:
Written Skills Communication Leadership Skills Affidavits
Client Relations Research Skills Interpersonal Skills HAMP
MS Excel/Access Organizational Skills Problem Solving Loss Mitigation
Conflict resolution Foreclosure Negotiation Strategy
MSP Team-oriented Collections Detailed
Cash Handling Customer Service Skills Managerial Skills Bankruptcy Operations
Consumer & Community Banking Mortgage Banking Loan Servicing & Default
JP Morgan Chase Feb.2014- Oct. 2014
Bankruptcy Specialist II (Bankruptcy)
• Handling the monitoring process of Chapter 13 Agreed Orders and Amended Proof of Claims, making sure that the borrower
is making the Order payments and delinquent payments on time throughout the Bankruptcy process.
• Providing updates and requesting additional information for and from the Vendors(attorneys)
• Setting and accomplishing daily goals while maintaining 80% or greater quality assurances rate.
• Reviewing the Agreed Orders for all 50 states
• Provided accurate payments histories of the accounts for determination of the next step in the Bankruptcy process, i.e.
Motion for Relief and/ or Foreclosure.
• Managed a workload of 75 to 150 accounts a week, with the 97% accuracy rating of documenting accounts within the
Foreclosure Specialist II (Foreclosure) June 2012-Feb.2014
• Examine different lending types (conventional, government-FHA, FHLMC, & FNMA,)
• Review and execute Verifications of Complaints and Assignment of Mortgages for the state of Florida
• Review and executed Assignments of Mortgages and Substitution of Trustee and Affidavits of Ownerships for state of
Maryland and Illinois
• Review and execute Affidavits of Amount Due and Owing and Affidavit of Post Judgment in the 1st
legal step process
Of Foreclosure for the states of Maryland and Illinois
• Heavy paperwork, printing and scanning
• Responsible for meeting productivity, and Quality Control goals as required by management and OCC
• Training and assisting others on the team with workload or new systems learned
• Heavy communication with Quality Control and Attorneys on resolving foreclosure procedures and guidelines
• Performed other duties as assigned by operation manager (take meeting minutes, create Pivot tables, manage team when
operation manager wasn’t not present, send out productivity numbers to QC’s and Foreclosure Specialist.
2. • Manage my own work load while maintaining production
HL Customer Assistance Operations Specialist I (Loss Mitigation) Sept.2011-June 2012
• Examines residential loan documentation for accuracy, completeness, and compliance with appropriate company and
secondary market investor standards
• Evaluates credit decisions for accuracy based upon established risk parameters and in accordance with policy, program, and
• Provides feedback to business partners as appropriate
• Examine different lending types (conventional, government-FHA, VA, USDA, Private, FHLMC, FNMA, & Assets Loans)
• Responds to company, individual, and investor audits
• Ensures that appraisal and title insurance are provided by an approved vendor.
• Evaluate risks within well-defined parameters per a limited underwriting authority.
• Review applications, MVR's, Experience Mods, Loss Experience, Loss Control Reports, Product
• Consults management, other underwriters, Internet, and Best Underwriting Guide. Evaluate coverage. Review applications,
endorsement requests and renewals for limits and coverage requested.
• Refers accounts for approval to the underwriter as required by the authority given.
• Responsible for meeting productivity, and Quality Control goals as required by management
• Perform other duties as assigned
Ally Financial (formerly GMAC), Lewisville, TX
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Auto Finance) June 2008 – April 2011
• Responded to inbound calls in support of customer needs; listened empathetically to customers; clarified and assessed
customer needs; resolved issues in a prompt and effective manner utilizing multiple computer systems simultaneously.
• Researched and executed strategies to minimize loss severity; analyzed various options to determine best solution for
borrowers, investors, and company.
• Managed, tracked, and updated customer accounts daily.
• Achieved “Top Performer” status four consecutive months for successfully exceeding monthly quotas/goals.
• Received continuous advanced training of new procedures in managing escalated calls.
Supercuts, Carrollton, TX
Hair Stylist/ Shift Manager November 2003 – July 2008
• Provided quality service to clients in a salon environment. Recommended hair care products and techniques to clients to help
maintain healthy hair and scalp conditions. Serviced 20 +clients daily.
• Positively and professionally communicate with customers in various situations
• Performed the duties of balancing the cash register and preparing the daily bank deposits
• Performed managerial duties when the salon manager was absent, i.e. making schedules, order and restocking products, new
stylist with understand the specific haircutting techniques and complaints and concerns from customers/clients.
• Achieved “Top Stylist” for 3 consecutive years
Countrywide Home Mortgage (Bank of America), Dallas, TX
Loan Representative Assistant April 1999- September 2000
• Ensured USAM has adequate documentation to support recurring lease payments made to transmitter site and facility vendors
• Reviewed Lease Agreement terms for renewal requirements, commencement dates, and equipment
• Negotiated leases/renewals with vendors and landlords/Terminated outdated contracts
• Performed administrative functions such as data entry, assigning files to employees, verifying work for
Accuracy and completion. Performed account receivable and payable duties
Richland College Real Estate and Business Management Certificates Earned: 8/2005-5/2006
3. Aladdin Beauty School Hair Stylist/ Barber Licensed: 12/2001
Ernice Bradley 682-251-4737
Elizabeth Franklin 817-201-3984
Terrionta Levells 972-537-1805
Carla Shelton email address: Carla.email@example.com
Salary Requirements: $40,000 and up