5. What is a
A Startup grant is a sum of money
given to a startup in order to help
them further their business.
They're usually distributed by
foundations, or trusts.
You don’t payback.
6. 3 Things to
Almost all grants are
for existing businesses.
Grants are given
to “interesting” businesses.
Grants aren’t immediate.
8. How to Access Grants?
• Research Grant funding opportunities (Alignments).
• Concept note.
• Develop your proposal (Technical and Financial)
• What is need to be addressed by the project?
• What past other work have you undertaken and what
are the future solutions?
• Your proposed approach/methodology.
• Your Proposed Team.
• What is your proposed workplan?
• What is your broad budget? etc