Beautiful crimea part 2 - cities and architectural gems
1. Está procurando o código HTML e o link do arquivo de foto? Verifique esta pergunta frequente.
2. Warm, lovely, lush, with a voluptuously curved coast of sparkling cliffs, Crimean
Peninsula was a jewel of the Russian Empire, the retreat of Romanov tsars, and the
playground of Politburo fat cats. .
39. Chufut-Kale cave city served as
another fortress in the middle ages.
There are around 200 caves
at Chufut that have been used as
shelters, as churches, mosques, and
prayer houses over the centuries.
40. The deserted cave city of Chufut-Kale
« jewish fortress» in turkish. 5th or 6th century..
45. Remnants of citadel
at Mangup Kale Byzantine fortress, then capital of Feodora principality (near Sebastopol city)
46. Palace of the Khanate of Bakhchisaray -This is the only tatar palace
spared destruction by Catherine the Great as she conquered the
Crimean and the world’s only example of the Crimean Tatar palace
architecture. The palace is part of Bakhchisaray Historical and Cultural
Reserve located in Bakhchisaray town, Crimea.
47. The Palace of the Khans (Hansaray) was the administrative center of the Crimean Khanate for nearly three