1. Eric Greenstreet
Telephone: 01923 233679: Mobile: 07989 652140:
A highly motivated & results driven individual with over 33 years of experience within the financial
services industry – 30 years with GE Money - who thrives on achieving success. Possessing real
drive with a positive, proactive approach. Demonstrates excellent problem solving and analytical skills
to mitigate risks & financial loss to the business. Thinks ‘outside the box’ & provides valuable
recommendations to senior / project managers to improve processes or effect required rectification.
Proven track record of remediation implementation.
• Exemplary communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills to influence from
team / senior managers. Active listening and questioning skills. Excellent coaching and
mentoring expertise. Successful negotiation and influencing skills
• Robust analytical skills with the ability to offer effective & efficient solutions and effectively
implement any required remediation.
• Superb problem solver, continually searching for improvement opportunities to drive best
• Strong attention to detail
• Confidently challenge the status quo to benefit the business
• Customer focused with a Treating Customers Fairly approach
• Effective stakeholder management
• Passionate team player, understanding importance of collaborative efforts to deliver success.
• Enthusiastic to change management, willingness to undertake tasks outside of core
• Strong organisational skills, effectively balancing priorities to meet agreed deadlines
GE MONEY HOME LENDING 1986 – 2016
Mortgage Remediation Specialist 2014 – 2016
• Identified process errors on accounts through detailed reviews, providing detailed analysis,
recalculations when required, proposing rectification, obtaining authorisation and
implementing the amendments.
• Successfully delivered high quality reviews to help drive business decisions, strengthen the
control environment and promote simplification via regular exception reports.
• Recognised by Operational Leader for promoting simplification and introducing 2nd line
control exception reporting where gaps identified in processes
• Expertise in confidently engaging with key stakeholders at all levels to ensure identified issues
are dealt with and resolved in a timely manner
• Successfully influenced senior stakeholders to gain their approval to recommended changes
and implementing agreed changes.
• Produced reporting and presentations for senior management to provide clarity for decision
• Conducted follow up reviews to ensure timely implementation of recommendations for process
• Regularly requested by senior managers to provide support on ad hoc account / process
queries / reviews.
• Implemented agreed remediation on singular and multiple batches of accounts as agreed by
• Awarded Expertise Bronze Award in 2014 and Silver Award in 2015 and multiple financial
awards recognising individual activities or projects (2014 to 2016)
Page 1 of 4
2. Controls Analyst – Subject Matter Expert: 2006 – 2014
• Delivered detailed summary reports on existing Control Reports created by Operational Risk,
identifying errors, proposing rectification and after authorisation, effecting implementation.
• Implementing agreed remediation and creating Control Reports to manage process going
forward, to ensure issues do not reoccur, or if they do, they rectified proactively.
• Responsible for identifying agents training needs with appropriate action plans documented
and continual liaison with team managers to ensure agents achieve their maximum potential
• Identified customer remediation during reviews and ensured appropriate action taken.
• Successfully recommended process improvements to prevent regulatory breaches and
• Led by example by consistently maintaining high calibre of quality of work through team
leader reviews and calibration sessions
• Utilised Fair customer outcome methodology ensuring individual customer treatment.
• Regularly attended Senior Management Forums with detailed reviews to obtain authorisation
to effect identified proposed remediation and afterwards effecting agreed proposals.
• Regularly consulted by other departments – both staff and Managers - with assist with queries
to achieve satisfactory closure.
• Seconded to key remediation projects, completing detailed reviews, collating results for key
stakeholders, proposing appropriate remediation, obtained required authorisation and
• Seconded to Platform implementation project, to ensure that all existing coding was replicated
from existing to new platform. Ensuring that all review activities were completed with agreed
timelines and all required data was recorded.
• Multiple financial awards recognising individual activities or projects (2012 to 2014)
Collections Account Team Manager 2001 – 2006
• Managed a team of 12 call entre agents and 10 administration agents, providing ongoing
training, monthly performance reviews and assistance in daily activities.
• Managed the newly created Customer Resolutions Team within the Administration structure.
• Reviewed accounts for transfer to the legal recovery areas – both secured and unsecured
accounts – ensuring all processes were correctly completed and Legal Notices were issued.
• Provided guidance and assistance to the newly created Quality Review Team in the creation
of appropriate score sheets for both letters and telephone calls.
• Provided training to ensure that all Correspondence clerks achieved Quality accreditation for
the creation and issue of written responses to customers and their representatives.
Unsecured Litigation Account Manager: 1987 to 2001
• Reviewing accounts submitted for legal recovery action to ensure they meet the agreed
criteria for raising County Court proceedings against unpaid accounts.
• Processing responses from courts, customers or their representatives, applying for judgment
as appropriate and arranging hearing for defended actions, preparing appropriate affidavit
based evidence and instructing Agents to attend to apply for summary judgment.
• Having responsibility for signing Affidavits in support of summary judgment or Charging
Order / Order For Sale enforcement.
• Enforcing judgment Orders via Charging Orders, Part Warrants or Attachment Of Earnings
• In exceptional cases, obtaining Order For Sale and effecting eviction.
• Unsecured Litigation Collector of the Year 1995
Consumer Credit Act Section 75 – Product Services Complaints: 1986 to 1987:
• Responding to customer correspondence concerning Section 75 Product complaints.
• Liaising with suppliers to achieve satisfactory resolutions
Page 2 of 4
3. • Carrying out site visits as required.
Bank employee – Midland Bank Limited: 1983 to 1986:
• Cashier – processing cheques and credits.
• Seconded to Stock Exchange Services Department to assist with company flotations
including Christian Salvesen.
Training and Education:
GE Courses: Change Management, Project Management, Facilitation and Workout, Influencing and
Negotiation: Auditing Quality Systems: Presentation Skills:
9 ‘O’ Levels: Including English and Mathematics and 2 ‘A’ Levels
Hobbies And Interests:
• Deputy Churchwarden from 2010 to 2016
• Level 2 ECB Cricket Coach Certification achieved in 2015.
• Keeping healthy through cricket, cycling, football and gym activity on a regular basis
• Gym challenge calorie burn winner in December 2015.
Page 3 of 4