Mobile number: 404-953-9234
1. ISTQB Certified Software Professionalwith 8 years of working experience in
Manual / AutomationTesting (SeleniumIDE/RC &Webdriver)and Automation
framework designing using JAVA.
2. Working experience in Functional / Non-Functional testing, Database Testing, Sanity
and Smoke Testing, Regression and Progression Testing forWeb-based BSS and
OSS applications of TelecomDomain.
3. In depth understanding of all the phases of STLC & SDLC.
4. Proficiency inRequirement Analysis including interaction withBusiness Analysts
and translating requirements into viable test cases.
5. Excellent technical writing skills withhands on experience in creating test plans,
test scripts and status reports.
6. Expertise in DefectManagementusing HP-QC and conducting defect triage calls
with Business Analysts and Developers.
7. Experience working with huge volumes of data, analyzing record sets fordata
quality and data validation in SQL.
8. Experience in leading medium sized teams spread across multiple time zones and
9. Dynamic team player who is consistently motivated towardsuccess and completion
of projects withan ability to workindependently
10.Experience in Automation and Manual testing with both Agile and Waterfall approach.
Automation Tools Selenium IDE/RC/WebDriver, Ant, Junit, TestNg, Apache POI
Test Management Tools HP Quality Centre 10.0, ALM
Bug Tracking tools HP QC 10.0 / HP ALM 11.0
Configuration Tool Putty, Tortoise SVN
DBMS Tools Oracle Database
Operating Systems Windows, Linux
Details of Projects worked on:
1. Company/ Client: AT&T
• ProjectName : BBNMS-LSGUI
2. • Role:TechnicalLead
• ProjectDescription: BBNMS-LSGUI is a pure automation project in whichwe are
automating a webbased application (ServiceManagement GUI) through Selenium
Webdriver usingJava andan Interactive Window based GUI .
• Contribution: Asa TechnicalLead, I have been responsible for the following
➢ Ensuring Rally updated with latest details before daily Stand up Call.
➢ Doing Internal codereviewof every User story.
➢ Designing core classes and generation of Automation Test scripts using
SeleniumWebDriverand Sikuli using Java language.
➢ Executing Test Suite using TestNG in seleniumWebdriver.
➢ Integration of test cases withPOMframework and test suite.
➢ Generation of logs using Logger APIand POIAPIfor reading/writing in
➢ Generation of Test result report in excel containing status of each
requirement tested during test suite run.
• OS Software:Linux(CentOS),Selenium Webdriver.
Duration: 10 Months (Oct2015– Till Date)
2. Company/ Client: Tech MahindraLtd / AT&T,NewJerseyUSA
• ProjectName : NGCO(NextGenerationCO)
• Domain:OSS (Operation Support Systems)
• Role:Sr Quality Analyst
• ProjectDescription: NGCOis AT&T’s networkmigration program to convertthe
Layer-2 switched mode to Layer-3 routed mode so as to provide a network for
rendering the internet speed of higher bandwidth(over100 Mbps).
• Contribution: Asa Team member , I have been responsible forthe following
➢ Ensuring the preparation of Test Plan, Test Set, Test Packageand Test
Summary within the scheduled time frame.
➢ Representing the Team during EndTo End verification& UAT.
➢ Tracking the Defectlifecycleand follow up to reduce the Turnaround time
of defect closure.
➢ Thoroughly follow the reviewprocessandgive an absolutely good quality
of work as deliverable.
➢ Designing core classes and generation of Automation Test scripts/Test Suite
using JAVA, Selenium RC/Web Driver.
➢ Executing Test Suites using Junit TestNG in SeleniumRC serverand ANT
build fileand in SeleniumWebdriver.
➢ Integration of test cases withPOMframework and test suite.
➢ Generation of reports using TestNg ReportNg inbuilt reporting features.
➢ Generation of logs using Log4j API, and using Apache POIAPIfor read/write
• OS Software:UNIX,,Oracle DB, HP ALM, Putty,Selenium Webdriver, Java,Eclipse
• Duration: 2.3 years (July2013– Oct2015) – Sr Quality Analyst
3. 3. Company/ Client: Tech MahindraLtd / AT&T,AtlantaUSA
• ProjectName : Gigapower
• Role:Quality Assurance Analyst
• ProjectDescription: Gigapoweris an AT&T program to provide internet speed of over
100 Mbps using a 7342-GPON(Gigapower Passive Optical Network) device.
• Contribution:As a Team Member, I was responsible forthe followingactivities:
➢ Understanding requirements specification thoroughly from BRD, SRD and
➢ Making Test Package, Planning Report and reviewing it with its Record at
➢ Attending weekly meeting with the Client to review new requirements.
➢ Key player in the knowledge transition during Project Handover.
➢ Worked as Defect Manager.
➢ Extensive hands-on experience in System Testing, Integration Testing,
Regression Testing and UAT.
• Software:HP QC 10.0, Putty,My Prism, Oracle DB.
• Duration: 2.6 Years (Jan 2011 – June 2013).
4. Company/ Client: Tech MahindraLtd / AT&T,AtlantaUSA
• ProjectName : FBS
• ProjectDescription:This project involved the merging of two applications
BBNMS-LS and CANOPI to target the enterprise and individual customer base
efficiently using the same network of the two applications.
• Contribution:Asa Team Member, I was responsible for the followingactivities:
➢ Understanding requirements specification thoroughly from BRD, SRD
➢ Making Test Package, Planning Report, RTM and reviewing it with its
Record at regular intervals.
➢ Responsible for Sanity TestingRegression Testing and Functional
➢ Verification & Validation of Test cases and Testing of End to End
scenarios for application.
➢ Identifying & reporting Defects and following up with dev to get it
fixed in time.
• Software:HP Quality Centre 10.0, TOAD, Putty,Visual Source Safe, SQL
• Duration: 2.2 years (Oct 2008 – Dec 2010).
4. • Program:ITP Training
• Description:Trainingon various computer engineering and softwareengineering
o C/C++ , Unix Shell/Awk Programming, Oracle,PL/SQL,
• Duration:4.5 Months, July 2008 – October2008.
1. ISTQB Foundation level Certified.
2. Received PAT ON BACKaward for Q4 FY13-14fordeveloping a Framework for Test
Case Writing Automation.
3. Received Cookies award for Q3 & Q4 for FY09-10fromthe organization for developing
automation frameworkforGUI testing of the project Application.
4. Taken mandatory trainings i.e. Basic Telecom, Process and ATT Security
Controls at Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Full Name : Amardeep
Birth Date : 25/07/1984
Gender : Male
Visa Status : Having valid H1-B working visa for USA till Oct’ 2017.
Current Address : 6313 Dunwoody Gables-DR,
Zip Code: 30338, USA.
Strengths : Strong analytical skills,Team Player, good
communication and leadership skills.