PRESENTATIONTOPIC: HOME AUTOMATIONFOR PARALYZEDPATIENTS
1 Usama Abdullah (Group leader)
2 Mir Murtaza Khalid 575BCS/19-S/10
3 Muhammad Umar 710BCS/19-S/10
(Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari Karachi Sindh)
(FYP supervisor: Sir Raheel Sarwar)
In The era of modern technology automation taking place
everywhere. from home to industries the blessing of automation
system improved the efficiency by a large magnitude. One of the
great examples of the automation system is the home automation
Some of the largest tech giants like, Google, Amazon etc.
Already have flooded the market with the smartest home
System Through, the automation is meant for simplifying our daily
• Developing a system that relies on minimum effort of learning
• Curve but works efficiently .As our targeted groups of peoples are
• Physically disabled, therefore we decided to work with eye motion
So, depending on a pattern and series of eye blinking the system
can be command and execute.
• This device will also help to reduce electricity wastage as the patient
• Has no need to call anyone to switch off or on any electronic device
• This system help them to do all these tasks Instantly without any
third person’s assistance so, as the system works Instantly, it
reduces electricity wastage by saving the time between arrival of
assistance and performing tasks.
• The system consists of four major embedded
electronics : TCRT 5000 as the eye blink sensor,
Arduino compatible Micro-controller, RF LINK pair
module and Bluetooth Additionally, a
rechargeable lithium ION battery is attached with
the both Transmitter Glass Frame module and the
Receiver Modules Both Transmitter Glass and
Receiver modules are connected wirelessly over
RF LINK modules we can also detect eye blinks.