5. My Storyboard for my Preliminary Task We have had to reject this storyboard, as we planned to film outside in Grendon, but we are now going to film inside the college. The elements from this storyboard may be considered in our main task.
12. Research Into Similar Products This is a sheet I filled in while watching various title sequences. This has given me inspiration for my main task.
14. My Main Task Storyboard Today me and my group have done our storyboard on what shots we are going to use, we put a time limit on how ,long each shot is going to be as we need to make our title piece last for at least two minutes.
22. Summary of time management Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Main Task In the first week we planned where we were going to film our preliminary task and who was casting in it. We filmed our preliminary task this week. We storyboarded our ideas I edited our preliminary task this week on the software Imovie I continued to edit this week. We have completed our preliminary task. Week 4 We have each been given a micro aspect I am doing the editing. We have storyboarded our ideas using our old storyboard from our preliminary task. We have discussed the location and the genre, which is horror. Week 5 Week 6 This week we went to Grendon and filmed our piece. I started to edit our main task together. We had to go back a reshoot two scenes. As there was a problem with the brightness in some of the shots. We also had to reshoot the handheld camera shot as it was too shaky. I have completed the editing for my final piece.
31. Evaluation of my Micro aspect Editing Establishing Shot Over the Shoulder Shot Match on Action Shot reverse shot Mid Shot Close up with the slow motion sequence Fade to White