LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Workshop on technical assistance and institutional capacity
in the State commitee of fisheries
Kiev, 23 June 2010
28 avril 2015
FranceAgriMer, the national authority for agriculture and sea
products, is a public administrative establishment under
FranceAgriMer provides the means for discussion and
arbitration between France’s agricultural and fishing
industries, brought together in a single establishment which
replaces the former agricultural offices.
1. The missions of FranceAgriMer
Considering the challenges in terms of food, economy, environment and energy, FranceAgriMer was
entitled with the following missions :
> IN THE MARKETS
• to provide economic monitoring and knowledge of the markets;
• to manage EU market regulation measures;
• to generate alerts in the event of a crisis.
> WITH PRODUCERS AND OPERATORS IN THE INDUSTRIES
• to encourage inter-professional dialogue and cooperation ;
• to assist in the organisation of producers;
• to contribute to technical cooperation actions, including on an international level.
> FOR OPERATORS PROJECTS
• to strengthen the economic efficiency of industries;
• to assist in setting up a sustainable development and quality policy;
• to prevent risks that could jeopardise the industries.
Focus on : Economic monitoring of agricultural markets
FranceAgriMer develops a knowledge of the agricultural markets , expertise
and market monitoring at national and international level
In this field, FranceAgriMer has developed numerous tools : observatory,
databases, price reporting, balances making, forecasts…
FranceAgriMer is then able to :
• provide a public (and neutral) analysis on agricultural markets
• communicate on markets (publications, meetings, seminars…)
• support French producers (tools for decision support)
• provide warning signals to public authorities on crisis risk
Focus on : international cooperation
FranceAgriMer has developed international cooperation programs,
aiming at :
• reinforce its global market knowledge
• share best practices with sister institutions
• train other agencies in its field of knowledge
• for EU provide assistance to candidate States to implement the “acquis
• facilitate promotion and trade with third countries.
Cooperation programmes with New Member States (Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania,
Poland…), candidates (Serbia, Turkey…), North African countries or others
Focus on : Support producers organisation and
FranceAgriMer is the place where producers, users, operators and
public authorities exchange and work together, in each sector
FranceAgriMer has set up 11 specialized councils ( for each sector /
industry : sugar, wine, fisheries, cereals, fruits,…), with 19 to 42
members, appointed for 3 years, representatives of the State, the
industry and the agricultural producers …
FranceAgriMer is providing support to producers to organize
themselves into professional associations, federations and
The purpose is to define the main stakes and contribute to build a single
French position and if possible a common strategy for each sector.
2. FranceAgriMer in figures (1/2)
410 in regions