1. GANESH NUNNA
Mobile: 08978045555/98666 13414
To obtain a permanent, challenging HR position, where my strong HR &
Administration skills, will help to contribute the company growth & allow opportunities for
Experience Summary: Over 9 .6years of rich experience in Human Resource Management
including Recruitment, Payroll management and Time office Operations, Compensation
benefits, New Employee Orientation, MIS, Industrial relations, Statutory compliance, and
M.B.A (H.R & Marketing.) From Nagarjuna University (2005-2007)
B.Com From Nagarjuna University (2002-2005)
Diploma in Finance Management from Nagarjuna University (2006-2007)
Current Organization: LANCO GROUP – Corporate office, Hyderabad
Designation: Asst Manager – HR & Admin
Duration: April 2009 to till date
• Handled End-to-End Recruitment activities for the entire organization.
• Determined the need for a new resource in coordination with the superiors.
• Developed Manpower Planning & Manpower Budgeting.
• Developing Job Descriptions for each role in consultation with the HOD's and Head HR.
• Sourced the right candidates through Job Portals (Naukri, monster, Time jobs and Linked in)
Employee Referrals & Consultancies.
• Conducted initial screening & short listing of the appropriate candidates.
• Conducted preliminary telephonic or personal interviews with candidates.
• Co-ordinate Technical interviews of short listed candidates with the HOD's Handled
• Negotiation of Salary & issued offer letters for the selected candidates
Induction & Joining Formalities:
• Follow-up with the selected candidates to report in the scheduled date.
• Induction and New Employee Orientation.
• Providing the first hand information about HR policies to the New Joiners.
• Providing them Joining kits which includes documents like contact lists, holiday lists, etc.
• Responsible for providing them Employee Handbook, Appointment letters, ID cards,
email ids, coordinating with Bank for opening of Salary Account, Access Cards and Work
Station requests ready-to-use work station and various other manual
• Maintaining & updating records of all the employees with regards to Attendance, Leaves,
and LOPs Monthly through SAP.
Reimbursements, Changes in Salary if any, and also Resignations and Retirements.
• Processing the Pay Particulars Statement for new joiners.
• Monitoring & coordinating the payroll process.
• Following the minimum wages revision as per the act.
• Monitor LOP, statutory non statutory deductions (PF, ESI, PT), TDS, additional payments,
incentives, overtime payments, allowances, conveyance, advance.
• Submission of Salary Output & Variance Statement to Accounts.
• Ensuring timely disbursements of salaries & distribution of pay slips to the employees.
2. Statutory Compliances:
• Preparation of Statutory reports of ESI, PF & PT monthly.
• Filling of E.S.I Forms through online and generating challans monthly.
• Monthly payment of PF & ESI Challans in stipulated time.
• Conducting monthly statutory audit project wise.
• Verifying Subcontractor statutory documents for every RA Bill payment.
• Submission of various statutory returns for respective government departments.
• Exposure including educating employees & HODs about appraisal system, finalization of
KRAs, data analysis, and finalization of increments.
• Co-ordination and complete the Annual Performance Review of all employees on time.
• Managing Appraisal process across the all levels by working closely with the Functional
Heads and Circle Head to appraise and review the employee.
• Implementation of end to end appraisal system and incremental proposals as a part of the
Annual Appraisal process.
Training & Development
• Conceptualizing & developing training & development initiatives for improved
productivity, building capability and quality enhancement.
• Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for
particular positions and analysis of the existing level of competencies.
• Monitoring and implementing facilities provided by concerned agencies for the smooth
functioning on day-to-day basis.
• Handling Employee Transportation coordinating and maintain strategic relationship with
Drivers as well as Travel agents for effective action at work place.
• Closely interacting with Government Authorities on various administrative matters.
• Managing Housekeeping of Office premises, Guest House, Leased Accommodation, Hotel
• Monitoring office pantry with effective hospitality
Employee Engagement activities:
• Conducting Open House sessions with Employees to understand their issues and
resolve them at the earliest. Daily floor visit to follow up on any employee related
query, issues and concerns.
• Assistance in organizing of get-togethers, picnics, parties, birthdays, fun activities etc.
• Analyze data and documentation to evaluate and influence employees and management
regarding employee relations
• Drive Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives. Facilitation and timely execution
Internal Job Postings.
Exit formalities and Separation:
• Conducting the exit interviews and analyzing the reasons and preparing attrition report.
• Ensure of deactivation of employee access to corporate network, E-Mails etc.
• Ensure for proper handover of documents, company property and completion of exit
3. • Processing of Full & Final settlements for Exit associates within prescribed timeline and
issuing experience and relieving letters.
Previous Organization: Career First Consultancy, Hyderabad.
Designation: HR Recruiter – IT & Non IT
Duration: May 2007 to April 2009
• Planning & preparing of Job Description (JD)
• Job posting on various portals
• Handled whole process of Recruitment viz. screening, short listing,
• Lined up candidates for interview,
• Recruited all levels from senior to junior levels.
• Coordination with vendor for vacant positions
• Short listing of CV’s & screening of candidate
• Planning interviews with coordination of line managers, candidates & vendors
• Handling HR interviews
• Maintaining weekly MIS & reporting to Core Team
• Select right/suitable candidates with in minimum time span
• Develop & maintain database for recruitment
Name : Ganesh Nunna
Father’s Name : Lakshmana Rao Nunna
Date of Birth : 05-08-1984
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Telugu.
Current CTC : 4, 90,000/-
Expected CTC : 6, 40,000/-
Notice Period : One Month
I here by solemnly affirm that the particulars and information furnished by me in
the above Curriculum Vitae are true.