Se ha denunciado esta presentación.
No. 19, 1st floor 9th main
5th Block , Jayalakshmi puram
Mysoe -570 012
The Manager H.R
With an expectation of getting opportunity to serve in your organization, enclosed please find
herewith my complete bio – data for your needful action please.
V.GOPALAKRISHNA Email-: email@example.com
NO.19, 1st floor, 9th main, 5th block
Jayalakshmi puram Phone: 9342496368, 9742141832
Mysore- 570 012
To handle adequate responsibilities with challenges in an organization where I can grow and
contribute to its goals and the environment should be conducive to put in my best effort. To
face deadlines and challenges is the best part of my work as it allows me to remain dedicated
towards it. This helps me to learn as much as I can so that the opportunities for advancement
arise and I could prove a valuable asset for the organization.
Good knowledge in accounts department with more than 20 years of experience in the field of
Accounts, Taxation, Banking, MIS, Audit, Pay role calculation. Proficient in finalization of
accounts, Reconciliation of receivable and payables, Sales Tax, Statutory compliances etc.,
Experienced in smoothly interfacing with internal and external departments to ensure smooth
day to day business operations. A Strong accountant with exceptional organizational and
Name of the organization Position held Duration
iWorkz Automotive (p) ltd Bangalore Manager -Accounts 2013 to till Date
Triveni eng & Industry ltd. Dy.Manager Accounts 2000 to 2013
BPL Telecommunication services
Asst. Manager Accounts 1997 to 2000
VWF Industries ltd.
Asst. Manager Accounts 1994 to 1997
Accounts Officer 1991 to 1994
Key Performance Areas
• Sound experience to handle accounts department
• Maintenance of Statutory books of account based on accounting standards & principles.
• Preparation of P&L Account and Balance Sheet.
• Daily Report-Cash flow, Receivable & Payable Statements.
• Verification of General and subsidiary ledgers
• Monthly profitability report.
• MIS preparation for effective internal control
• Reconciliation of Branch accounts, Customers A/c & Vendors A/c and ledger analysis.
• Managing Accounts payable related to bill booking, payments and reco. of vendors A/c.
• Invoice verification, payment postings, TDS, VAT, Service Tax & Cenvat Credits.
• Managing Accounts Receivable, accounting of Invoice & collections, reconciliation,
• Preparation of schedules to A/c, Calculation of depreciation as per IT Act & Co.’s Act.
• Effective internal control on Cash, Material & fixed assets by Physical verification.
• Verification, passing & tracking of foreign and inland travel bills.
• Preparation of Capex budget and Maintenance of fixed assets register
• Insurance arrangement and Insurance claims.
• Liaison work with Tax departments, H.O, Auditors, Banks, and with consultants.
• General correspondence.
• Monitoring day to day banking activities with verification of Vouchers& Bank reco.
• Verification of Bank receipt and payment postings.
• Responsible for filing Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly returns to bank- MSOD, QIS 1, 2 & 3
• Fund arrangements and preparation of Annual CMA data.
• L.C opening and Discounting.
• Facilitate to Bank Audit and Liaison work with bank.
• To make available all records for various audits.
• Facilitates to statutory, Internal & Tax Audit, Bank Audit, Sales Tax Audit & Excise Audit.
• Presentation of draft Audit report, notes to account & Additional information.
• Preparation of Tax audit schedules – form 3CD, Depreciation statement as per IT Act.
• Responsible for availing VAT credit & adjustments of credits against VAT payable.
• e-filing of Form 100 & form 240 under Karnataka VAT Act.
• Responsible for collection & issue of statutory forms - E-1, C, F, H & e- sugam.
• Preparation of schedules for Sales Tax Audit and finalising Form 240.
• Represents assessments under CST, VAT Act & Entry Tax Act.
• Verification of ITDS statements U/s 92B, 194C, 194J, 194H, 194I, 195 & Sec 206.
• Responsible for timely deduction & e-remittance of monthly TDS returns.
• Responsible for filing of quarterly TDS returns & Issue of TDS Certificates.
• Filing of TDS Correction returns.
• Preparation of form 3CD & Schedule for Tax Audit report and for IT Assessment.
• Calculation of Depreciation as per Income Tax Act..
Service Tax & Central Excise:
• Filing of ER4,ER6 Availing of CENVAT credit filing of ER 5 & ER7
• Filing of ST3 return, availing service tax credit & RCM
• Facilitates Excise audit.
• Responsible for verification of Salary, O.T wages, Leave encashment
• Responsible for remittance Of ESI, PF, PT & filing of returns.
• Query handling on salary, TDS on salary, final settlement, reimbursements.
• Calculation of allocable & available surplus as per bonus Act.
• Working knowledge of MS office with Excel and Wards.
• Working knowledge of Tally and ERP
Degree/ Professional Qualification: B ‘Com. with First Class.
MBA – Finance from Periyar University.
Successfully completed 3 years Article ship in C.A with M/s Hariharn & Co.Chartered
Duration: From October 1987 to September 1990
Programming Languages known:
• Operating Systems: Windows 2007. With MS Word & Excel.
• Software packages: Tally & ERP,
Date of Birth: 16-05-1964
Languages Known: English, Kannada.
Telephone No: 9342496368,9742141832
Present Salary : 7.00 lacs PA
Salary expected: Negotiable.
Notice Period: 1 Months.
Sr. Manager Systems
Main , Vidyaranya puram