LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
How to Unleash the Hidden Value of a Best Practices Voice of the Customer Program
Your customer base is a constant feedback generating engine. That information is pure gold to any type of business, but especially recurring revenue companies. Unfortunately, it’s lost in the ether when you don’t have a systematic way to capture that feedback, transform it into insights, actualize those insights, and realize the value from the customer.
We call that infinite feedback loop the Voice of the Customer (VoC).
In this webinar, you’ll learn several actionable tips and tricks to spin up a world-class VoC program, as well as what common pitfalls to avoid along the way. Join Waypoint Group Founder and Principal Steve Bernstein and Gainsight Director of Product Marketing Ganesh Subramanian as they explore what makes VoC so valuable and how you can drive that value in your organization.
Partner with you to deliver
predictable outcomes and
experiences for your
customers and sustainable
growth for your business
+5%Net Retention & Growth
Source: Bessemer Venture Partners Public Cloud Index
•The Role of VoC for Modern Businesses
•Key Ingredients for Success
•The Continuum Story
Retention Correlates with Experience
% “Top Box” Experience
The Business Objective:
Accelerate (Profitable) Growth
1. Build the Advocate Army
• Create as many Advocates as
• Ensure we’re not creating
2. Capture all learning, and
translate that into action
Insanity is doing
the same thing over
and over again and
Some “Customer Success” Fundamentals
1. Engaged customers are more likely to be retained than
2. CSM is the customer advocate
3. Since we can’t do everything, it’s critical for the CSMs to
understand and align to the strategy
4. We must align customer expectations with our segmentation
5. There is no point in gathering information if there is no plan
to decide how to act on it
6. 1:1 enables 1:Many
How to Optimize Customer Engagement?
1. Which accounts are most likely to churn and how much revenue is at risk?
2. How do we expand our footprint in “Account X?”
3. How much revenue are we leaving on the table?
4. On which areas should an account team/CSM focus with an Account?
5. How are buying decisions really made at “Account X?”
6. Which CSMs are appropriately engaging their accounts?
1. What is the difference in value between a “happy” customer and an “unhappy” customer?
2. What initiatives will drive the biggest bang for the buck?
3. Which account managers/CSMs are appropriately engaging the account?
4. Where are our best testimonial, reference and referral opportunities?
Seek Coverage At All Levels
• Deep relationships with all members
of the buying committee(s)
• Focus on mutual success
• Strengthen relationships with
• Enable their “journey”
• Smooth experiences for all
• Smooth experiences
for all “transactors” More
The Growth Reality:
Engage Customers Through Effective Dialogs Via Feedback
1. Surveys will not deliver growth on their own.
2. Need to get feedback from the right people to drive dialogs that create growth.
Truly listening is hearing the needs of the customer,
understanding those needs and making sure the
company recognizes the opportunities they present.
– Frank Eliason,
Global Director of Client Experience at Citi
Continuum Pillars of Voice of the Customer
Voice of the
VoC – Survey Program
• Send 2x per year
• Keep it short and sweet
• Gainsight to the rescue!
• Email Template
• Power Lists
• Reminder Email
• Follow Up CTAs
• State of the Customer
• Use in Health Score
VoC – Health Score
• Business Health
• NPS Average
• CSM Sentiment
• Product Usage
• Multi products
Resulting Actions Taken -
• Referral Program
• Calls To Action
• Product Risk
• Manager Outreach
• Success Plans
• Risk Program
VoC – Plans for the Future
• Incorporate additional lifecycle surveys
• Integrate our LMS with Gainsight for survey and touchpoint
• Leverage Co-Pilot for targeted communications based on Survey
question responses other than NPS
• Build out Data Spaces to fully automate survey result analysis
Director, Product Marketing
Founder and Principal Consultant
Sr. Manager, Partner Success
Insert Photo Insert Photo Insert Photo