1. Gary Bridger
1719 FM 1516 S, San Antonio, TX 78263 • (210) 854-6171 • e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials Marketing Manager Information Technology 2007 – 2016
• Implemented and maintain SAGE 300 ERP and CRM System with 75 user license
• Implemented Outlook Exchange 2010 conversion to Cloud Office 365 for 180 users
• Supervised the IT Help Desk staff by directing their support efforts in order to provide technical leadership to all company staff members
while aiding the improvement of the IT Help Desk staff’s overall IT knowledge
• Served as a Project Manager with the design, implementation and support of thirteen remote service centers within the US
• Encouraged and coached cross training amongst all technical support staff and back office personnel.
• Prepared performance evaluations for technical staff employees which focused on individual career paths
• Administered and monitored the network consisting of over 180 workstations and servers utilizing one or more TCP/IP or non TCP/ IP
• Responsible for annual IT budget adherence and reconciliation, and review monthly billing for network and telephone services
• Primary contact with all 3rd
party IT vendors assuring proper contacts with service and budgets.
Robert Half Technology Information Technology Consultant 2006- 2007
• Information Technology Consulting with clients.
• Completed a 9-month contract with La Quinta Corporation, in the Systems Support Department.
Responsible for over 600 remote sites and local users with Microsoft Workstations, and Active Directory servers and network
infrastructure. Also responsible for one of the main Data Centers located in San Antonio where the Active Directory Servers reside.
Responsible for daily backups and off site recovery storage. Responsible for Active Directory users for network and Exchange.
Security Service Federal Credit Union Manager Information Technology 1997 – 2006
• Managed a staff of 21, including, IT support specialists in the Help Desk arena, network administrators, and network engineers to direct
their efforts in providing technical leadership to all service centers, back office employees, and to improve their knowledge of different
credit union business
• Served as a Project Manager with the design, implementation and support of eight new remote service centers within Texas and Colorado
• Prepared schedules for IT support specialists monthly to ensure proper coverage for the back office and service center operations
• Conducted weekly staff meetings to ensure ongoing projects were within schedule
• Encouraged and coached cross training amongst all technical support staff
• Prepared monthly performance evaluations for technical staff employees, which focused on individual career paths
• Implemented the Infra Active Change Management Help Desk Tool to enhance trouble ticket logging and tracking as well as trouble
shooting ticket escalation requirements. The Help Desk would log and complete on average 3500 calls monthly
• Administered and monitored a complex network consisting of over 1500 workstations and 172 servers utilizing one or more TCP/IP or
non TCP/ IP protocols.
• Managed an average swap of over 500 PC’s and 25 servers for end of period leasing quarterly
• Determined equipment requirements, order fulfillment, and installation of equipment for all service centers, and corporate headquarters
• Advised and assisted the Vice President of Information Technology in the design and implementation of credit union plans
• Participated in Information Technology budget planning and monitor expenditures to ensure the budget stays within the guidelines set by
• Coordinated and defined scope of work policies with outside vendors to obtain pricing and define requirements for projects including
purchasing of computers, network hardware, peripheral equipment and software tools and programs
• Maintained and implemented security policies for network access and logins
• Implemented and maintained the site licensing project for Microsoft enterprise agreement
2. • Designed and developed plans for the disaster recovery process
• Supervised the design and installation of the infrastructure for all new service centers as a project leader from an IT prospective
• Assisted third party vendor, AVAYA, in the installation of the CISCO router and switch infrastructure throughout the 28 remote
locations and headquarters
QIV Systems Senior Network Engineer 1995 – 1997
• Supervised technicians with their daily duties in supporting clients with annual service contracts
• Contract with IBM and DELL Corporations to design and customize networks and peripherals to meet client needs and expectations
• Provided service for clients with annual service contracts ranging from Mini-frames to Networked desktops
• Designed and installed a Novell 3.12 with SNA Gateway to AS/400 WAN network for Fort Hood Federal Military Credit Union
• Designed and installed Microsoft NT to Novell WAN for Capitol Metro of Austin
• Installed AS 400 FSIOP network for Maxor Pharmacy of Amarillo, Texas
• Installed large NT 4.0 WAN for Fort Sam Houston Army Base
West Telemarketing Supervisor Information Technology 1994 – 1995
• Supervised 16 technicians with their daily duties in supporting a Novell WAN, which covered seven locations and over 500 units in a high
volume use of the network live calling.
• Worked with Dell and 3Comm Corporations and designed several sites and branches for the highly productive telemarketing environment
with minimum down time.
Intelogic Trace & Datapoint Corp Senior Systems Engineer 1976 – 1994
• Supervised and trained customer service engineers and associates for their daily responsibilities
• Primary support engineer for Intelogic Trace Corporate office with 300 PC’s networked using Novell Netware 3.12 and Performance
Technology PC LAN
• Installed and configured software and peripherals including Modems, Muxes, Codex and various other equipment
• Independently diagnosed, installed, maintained and modified Datapoint equipment attached to Datapoint ARCNET
• Applications: Microsoft Office Suite, Windows, Symantec’s (Norton), INFRA Help Desk Solutions, AVAYA CMS
• Operating Systems: IBM OS2, Novell, SAGE, Microsoft workstation and server
• LAN, WAN, NAT, Firewalls