1. GAURAV KUMAR
To seek challenging assignment and responsibility with an opportunity for growth and career
advancement as successful achievements
• Total Industrial Experience of 1.9 years in field of manual Testing in windows device
drivers and WIFI driver domain.
• Experienced in defining Testing Methodologies, Designing Test Plans and Test Cases,
Documentation based on standards for Software Development and effective QA
implementation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Experience of testing as per the customer test plan.
• Having good knowledge of WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) Microsoft testing
tool to verify device drivers.
• Proficient in all cycles of test life cycle from test planning to defect tracking and
managing defect lifecycle using JIRA tool.
• Have good Domain Knowledge of Technology, and device drivers domain
• Also involved in Web testing, Browser testing and UI testing.
• Expertise in MANUAL Testing, created test plans, setup environment, decided testing
• Written test cases for - unit level, functional and integration testing.
• Execution of functional, sanity, non-functional testing and regression test cases.
• Effective defect tracking and reporting using JIRA (Defect Tracking Tool).
• Participating in planning and estimation processes.
• Have beginner knowledge of SELENIUM IDE (Automation Testing Tool)
• WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) Microsoft testing tool to verify the windows
EDUCATION SCHOOL/COLLEGE BOARD/
Manav Rachna College of
MDU, Rohtak 2012 First
Diploma PDM Polytechnic SBTE 2009 First
Matric Mother India Convent School CBSE 2006 Second
2. • Operating Systems : Windows XP, Win 7, WinCE
• Languages : C, C++
• Databases : SQL
• Software Q/A : Standards & Procedures Development, SDLC
Testing, Test Plan, Design & Development.
• Bug Tracking Tools : JIRA, MS Excel
• Software Models : AGILE Model, Waterfall Model
• Software Testing : MANUAL Testing, Selenium IDE Tool,
Microsoft WHQL Tool
VVDN Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
VVDN- Voice Video Data Networking, is a dedicated team of "Embedded-
Design"(Hardware, Software & Systems) engineers, capable of and committed to
understand customer requirements, translate them to feasible design specifications,
develop performing solutions, validate and help deploy to the end users.
Role: Engineer (Test Analyst)
Working with VVDN technologies as an Engineer(Test Analyst). Working on Manual
Testing, hands on writing test cases for functional, non-functional and performance
testing. Performed functional, non-functional testing, performance, regression, UAT and
sanity testing. Hands on bug reporting tool JIRA and release reports. Attended daily
status meeting and weekly customer meeting.
Client : Yepzon
Project Name : Yepzon Freedom
Technologies : Embedded System
Role : Setup testing environment, Test Plan, Test Report
Testing : Manually
Yepzon Freedom is a personal next-generation safety product, which has three different
modes: locator, locator + alarm button, or just an alarm button. With the help of the
device, a person in distress can be located in a blink of an eye using a smart phone. The
battery life of the device is up to one year.
Role: Quality Assurance, Test functional, non-functional testing with accuracy of
MCCI Interconnect Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
MCCI develops and licenses USB system software to be embedded into our customers'
3. • Our USB host stack is the only independent host stack that has been through the stringent
SuperSpeed USB certification process. It's also the only host stack that has been used in
mass production on Windows systems.
• Our USB class drivers work with any host stack to help connect products to other
intelligent systems: for example, PCs, tablets, car electronics, medical equipment, test
• Our USB device stack provides a portable, extensible framework for implementing
advanced multi-function USB devices.
• Our USB protocol implementations work with our device stack to provide off-the-shelf
implementations of a variety of USB functions: networking, storage, audio, video, and so
We also provide testing services (USB and Microsoft WHQL), and manufacture specialized test
equipment for developing and testing products that use USB technology.
Role: Software Test Engineer
Working as Software Test Engineer with MCCI Interconnect Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (Chennai) since
November 2014. Experience in Manual testing, writing Functional, Non-Functional and Unit test
cases, execution of test cases, performing Functional, Regression, Smoke and Performance
testing. Interact with clients to provide testing services. Prepare testing environment. Manage
bugs using JIRA bug reporting tool. Manage testing reports with release testing.
The projects undertaken are as below:
Project No. #1
Client : Vodafone
Duration : 14 months
Role : Setup Test Environment, Test Plan and testing
Test mechanism : Manual testing, WHQL Testing.
Vodafone now operate in around 30 countries and partner with networks in over 50 more.
Vodafone has always committed to deliver useful and inspiring innovation. In 1991 we enabled
the world’s first international mobile roaming call. In 2002, with Vodafone Live we set a new
standard for mobile communications with internet access on the move.
• The project is network device drivers for vodafone data cards.
• Understanding and Analyzing the requirements provided by the client
• Review of the test cases written for unit and integration level.
• Writing Test Cases and Execution of Test cases
• Functional Testing & Regression Testing using manual test cases
• Logging & reporting of Bug and keeping track of it
• Review of test cases and testing
• Participated in weekly status meetings, documented proceedings.
4. Project No. #2
Client : AM Telecom
Duration : 9 months
Role : Requirement Analysis, Testing Planning and testing
Test mechanism : Manual testing, WHQL testing
AMTelecom's foundation principle is "Technology is Human". AMTelecom tries to be the one
treating human with more consideration as well as the one in which the best engineers want to
work. AMTelecom was established with talented people of the telecommunication industry in
2001. Especially AMTelecom's M2M modules could be widely used in any telecommunication
circumstances from CDMA to LTE, and they proved the outstanding product quality through
various applications (telecommunication system, security system, Telematics system, healthcare
system, smart grid and so on). AMTelecom will serve state-of-the-art technology and service with
flexible organization valuing creativity. In addition, AMTelecom will carry on as a leading
technology company with advanced mobile technology and cultural innovation.
• The project was related to network device driver for AM telecom data card adapters.
Project No. #3
Client : Fujifilm Sonosite
Duration : 9 months
Role : Testing Planning and testing, Documentation
Test Mechanism : Manual testing
FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc., the world leader in bedside and point-of-care ultrasound, delivers
solutions that meet imaging needs of the medical community. With its acquisition of Visual
Sonics ultra-high-frequency micro imaging technology, SonoSite continues to influence the
future of medical ultrasound in both the clinical and preclinical markets.
• This project was related to implementing the device driver for sparklan device for
WinCE OS, which is used by the client for medical ultrasound.
Contact Address : 210 L, New Colony, Gurgaon
Date of Birth : 13th
Marital Status : Single