2. What We Do
Establishing a climate to sustain beneﬁt is as important as achieving the
business improvement itself. We work to systemically improve the way work
gets done, using improvement methods such as Lean Six-Sigma.
Our customer needs evolve from;
• Unsatisfactory business performance
• Speciﬁc product, service or customer problems
• Desire for whole-scale change
Based on Lean Six-Sigma and problem solving methods, we...
1. Coach you to think and act strategically about improvement
2. Provide a framework to develop your improvement capability
3. Deliver an improvement plan to achieve business goals
How We Work with You
We work with you to understand your needs...
The New Potential diagnostic is evidence-based and identiﬁes
opportunities and risks to achieving your strategic goals.
Develop a joint improvement plan...
The plan focuses speciﬁcally on elements
relevant to your needs.
• Tools and techniques to build capability
• Framework for effective governance
• Behaviours to engage and create a
climate for improvement
Deliver the plan...
Leadership or support in delivery of the plan,
to achieve objectives.
3. We are a client centred organisation
who brings expertise to enhance business
processes and drive break-through
improvements to bottom-line
Having ‘been there and done it’ across
Europe, USA and Asia, our consultants
who are endorsed in Lean Six-Sigma
and change management, can help
you implement world-class practices
from the automotive, aerospace and
Experience in senior management
positions with Master Black Belt
qualiﬁcations brings relevance
and value to any solution.
Our style aims to challenge and stimulate
thinking in an open and straightforward
way to inspire creative solutions.
The approach is based on coaching as
much as consulting. Timely and relevant
bite-size training modules are integrated as
required to optimise skills transfer.
So whether consulting, training, coaching or
leading improvement projects the solution is
tailored to your needs.
1. Better align your improvement activities
to deliver direct to business goals
2. Develop internal organisational
capability for self-sufﬁciency
3. Evolve an improvement culture
where improving what you
do becomes a way-of-life
Who We Are Our Approach
The Benefits to You
in your Industry
Remove Waste and
4. Do you need help to...
1) ...know how to invest wisely in
2) ...align your measures to your value
stream and customer priorities?
3) ...prevent day-to-day problems
distracting management from
4) ...boost bottom-line beneﬁts from
your improvement projects?
5) ...focus your improvement leaders
on the right projects?
6) ...accelerate the completion pace
of your improvement activities?
7) ...improve line-of-sight to know
where your best opportunities for
8) ...enrich your improvement leaders
knowledge of change management
know-how to penetrate the complexity
of your organisation?
9) ...ensure your improvement
results are sustained and the learning
10) ...strengthen your improvement
framework to better deliver
Try the 2 Minute Health Check
How many of these questions
did you answer“Yes” to?
Get in touch... to ﬁnd out how we can
add value to your business.
+44 (0)7852 595 576
5. The Training Solutions We Offer
The workshop teaches methods, tools
and a 7-step structure for leading problem
resolution, in addition to providing the
opportunity to apply them interactively.
It covers robust problem deﬁnition,
localisation techniques and tests,
through to resolution veriﬁcation.
For problem solving to be effective and
robust, leaders need to create a supportive
climate and ask the right questions.
This workshop interactively analyses
your current practices to enhance focus,
governance, standard methods and
people capability. It also generates a
comprehensive action plan to address any
Leadership Skills in
Influencing Effective Change
Improvement leaders need improvement
tools, but as important is the competence
to affect change through others.
This course enables delegates to
diagnose and recognise the essential
factors in preparing for difﬁcult
discussions with project inﬂuencers.
The above courses can be
tailored to suit your needs.
Aimed at lean leaders, green belts and
senior leadership workshops can be
constructed from our modules to create
training relevant to your needs.
Whether the focus is on developing a Lean
Six-Sigma strategy or speciﬁc elements,
such as process capability or improving
ﬂow, a bespoke programme can be tailored.