4. GlobNet Systems is an IT & Business Analytics
based training company.
GlobNet focuses on the industry endorsed IT &
Business Analytics training for their students so
that their students are always industry ready. The
students here vary from MBA, MSW, MRM, MSc
(Eco/ Stats/ Maths/ Data Analytics/ CS), M.Com,
MCA, MTech, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BTech
1. What is Digital Marketing
2. Objectives & Benefits of Digital Marketing
3. What does Digital Marketing consists of
6. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
7. PPC (Pay Per Click)
8. SMM (Social Media Marketing)
9. Content Writing
10. Email / Blogging
4. Digital Marketing Tools
5. Digital Marketing Tools by Strategy
7. What is Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is an umbrella
term for the marketing of
products or services using digital
technologies, mainly on the
Internet, but also including
mobile phones, display
advertising and other Digital
8. Objectives of Digital Marketing
1. Reach the right audience
2. Engage with your audience
3. Motivate your audience to take your action
4. Maximize Return on Investment (ROI)
9. Benefits of Digital Marketing
2. Time & Effort Saving
4. Real Time Analysis
6. Instant Feedback
11. Digital Marketing Tools
1. Sprout Social
4. Facebook's Power Editor
5. Twitter Platform
12. Digital Marketing Tools by Strategy
1. Organic Social Media
2. Paid Social Media
3. Email Marketing
4. Programmatic Advertising
5. Website Testing
6. Video Hosting
7. Content Creation
8. Website Analytics
9. Customer Service
10. Search Engine Optimization
11. Affiliate Marketing
13. SEO(Search Engine Optimization)
Whenever you enter a query in a search engine and hit
'Enter', you get a list of web results that contain that query
Users normally tend to visit websites that are at the top of
this list as they perceive those to be more relevant to the
query. If you ever wondered why some of those websites
rank better than the others then you must know that it is
because of a powerful web marketing technique called
Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
14. PPC(Pay Per Click)
What is PPC (pay-per-click) marketing?
Pay-per-click marketing is a
way of using search engine
advertising to generate clicks
to your website, rather than
"earning" those clicks
15. PPC(Pay Per Click)
1. You have to pay for PPC Ads.
2. You target certain words and then when those words are searched
for on a search engine such as Google and then ad will appear.
3. You need to make sure you do your homework and find
out how to effectively use PPC.
4. You otherwise you can easily lose a lot of money in a short
amount of time.
5. But if you do learn how to use PPC effectively then you can make
a lot of money just as fast.
16. Advantage of PPC
Benefits of PPC Advertising
1. Get on the Top Spot of Google Page1 search results, instantly
2. Fast Measureable Results
3. Traffic is targeted
4. You only pay for clicks
17. SMM(Social Media Marketing)
What is SMM ?
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is a form of Internet
Marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a
marketing tool. The goal of SMM is to produce content that
users will share with their social network to help a
company increase brand exposure and broaden customer
20. Content Writing
What is Content Writing ?
A website Content Writer or web
content writer is a person who
specializes in providing relevant
contents for websites. Every
website has a specific target
audience and require a different
type and level of content.
22. Email Marketing
1. Email Marketing is promoting products through the use of email
2.There are 2 main ingredients to an effective email marketing
A. They are to build a large list of people you can email and to
write great emails
B. The emails should be packed with free value and they
should move people to buy what you are trying to sell
Another but important and crucial marketing trend that
has brought a huge aberration in our society.
Blogging as a marketing tool has really blossomed in the
last some years.
Business, companies and even superstars now use
blogging system for huge promotion
28. Pull Marketing
1. Websites and Blogs are pull strategies.
2. Build Websites & Blogs.
3. Company's social media profiles. Long-term success.
4. The company tries to draw in customers through
different kinds of advertising, such as TV ads, Online
Banner Ads and Social Media.
5. Radio and TV Adv are other forms of pull marketing.
30. Push Marketing
1. Email Campaign.
2. Build Certain offers through your social media profiles.
3. Companies may push information and promotional
material directly to end users through email or fliers
to generate demand.
4. Create an email database of potential customers and
send them product announcements and promotions
38. Benefits of Online Marketing over Offline Marketing
1. High Return On Investment (ROI) through Online Marketing
2. Target only most interesting audience
3. You can start with spending small amount
4. Advertising your products on specific hours, time or day basis
5. Fully controlled as per your location, budget and time
39. Skillset required for a Digital Marketing Person
To be a Digital Marketing expert, you should acquire the following skills :
1. Analytical Skills
3. Creative Skills
4. Digital Marketing Software Skills