LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
GlobalGiving is the first and largest
global crowdfunding community
that connects nonprofits, donors,
and companies in nearly every
country around the world. We make
it possible for local organizations to
access the funding, tools, training,
and support they need to become
more effective and make our world
a better place.
The GlobalGiving Foundation is
a US 501(c)3 registered non-profit. As a
501(c)3 charity, donations are tax-
deductible to the full extent of US law.
GlobalGiving UK is a registered
Charity in the UK and can avail UK Gift
GlobalGiving has a four-star
rating from Charity
Navigator and is a BBB
Bonus Prizes Tools + Training
Safe + Efficient
Raising a specific amount of money from
individuals for a specific project in a specified timeframe
• Digital technology has transformed what it means
• Digital tools help you build your supporter base
• People now want engagement – involve them
• The crowd provides credibility for your work
• Data is more easily captured to build a relationship
• Do you have a project you want to raise
• Do you have team buy in?
• Are you willing to invest the time
• Would you give your own money to the
• Willing to ask your friends to give?
• What do you want to happen
• Do you need support or you can do it
on your own?
Who are we?
Why online fundraising?
How to ‘Crowdfund?’
Using Social Media to crowdfund
Features and Benefits of joining GlobalGiving
How to support a nonprofit to sign up onto GlobalGiving
What makes a campaign
• Sense of urgency – clear
goals & deadlines
• Programmatic need
• Increase subscribers by 50%
• Raise Rs. 3,50,000
• Acquire 25 new recurring donors
• Have more email subscribers
• Raise a part of our budget
• Increase recurring donors
• Increase number of hospital
beds by a 100.
• 35 Facebook followers share our
fundraising campaign post
• Accrue an NPS score of 25 for
• Increase number of patients
• Create a viral Facebook post
• Make donors happy
• Raise $15,000 by Dec 31
• Get 25 new donors during the
• Acquire 600 new Facebook fans
by end of Q3
• Raise $15,000 asap
• Get 25 new donors soon
• Get to 600 Facebook fans some
SMART is… Specific Measurable
Action-Oriented Realistic Time-Bound
Family Friends Colleagues
• Board members
• Local Business owners
• Leaders in the industry
• Religious Institutions
• Community Foundations
Prospective and current donors Advocates for your project
W H O I S A F U N D R A I S I N G A D V O C AT E ?
They build trust in your organization from their networks, bring
in new supporters, and act as your brand ambassadors.
Fundraising Advocates are part of your fundraising team and
help you to expand your network and reach your goals!
are individuals who
become part of your fundraising team
Expand your network of donors by identifying these individuals that can serve as strong brand
ambassadors for your organization and have large networks of their own.
1. Map your current + potential network of supporters
2. Engage a few key supporters to become Fundraising Advocates
3. Give them the tools to succeed
4. Show appreciation!
They have a
large network of
your cause and
your story and
can act as
They have the
Don’t make this about you; its about the
Don’t forget to do your research
Do not use this as an appeal – its about
starting a relationship.
Follow up right away
Tell your donors about the impact of their
Offer ways for them to stay involved
Make it personal
T H E G L O B A L G I V I N G A C C E L E R AT O R
The Accelerator is a time-bound fundraising campaign that will lead
an organization to become a full-time partner on GlobalGiving once
they have raised $5,000 from 40 donors! It’s designed to support
organizations to succeed in crowdfunding through 1-on-1 support,
online trainings, and great tools!
For the three weeks prior to
online trainings sessions,
calls, and email support to
help you succeed.
Our Accelerator Facebook
community of participants,
GlobalGiving staff, and past
graduates work hard to
help others succeed.
Go to the GlobalGiving
website and start your
application. We’ll ask you
for some organization
After your application has
been approved by our
vetting team, post a project
to get ready to fundraise.
Join one of GlobalGiving’s
campaigns to raise $5,000
from 40 donors to become a
full time partner!