LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
• Christie's recently auctioned an AI
generated portrait which was
believed to be human-made by as
many as 75% of its viewers.
• It is estimated that by 2020, all
customer digital assistant will
recognize people by face and voice.
• A University in Brussels has created
self healing robots. This was a
phenomenon limited to living
organisms till now.
• So, you might wonder how can AI benefit
daily operations and processes?
• Following are 5 amazing applications of
AI through which you can optimize
common business processes:
#1. Customer Service
• Microsoft, Google, Amazon, and Apple
have invested in AI Chatbot tools
proving Chatbots are revolutionizing
• AI Powered modern Chatbots can have
human-like conversations with clients
through natural language processing
and speech recognition.
• They provide analytics on various
verticals in real time. Besides being
available at all hours they are
providing smooth, efficient and less
cost-intensive customer support.
• Online stores use product recommendation
engines made using complex AI Algorithms. The
more refined the AI based Algorithm the more
accurate product recommendation suggestions
for users will be.
• Netflix and Amazon are ideal examples. They
show how sales can improve with accurate
suggestions based on user behavior.
#3. Human Resource Management
• A large part of recruiting can be
automated through artificial
intelligence applications using
Machine learning algorithms.
• Mundane jobs such as screening,
paperwork and data entry can be
done by AI applications.
• This leaves the Human Resource
team with time that can be better
utilized on performing their core
• Consumers expect shorter delivery periods from
retailers and retailers expect an even shorter one
from manufacturers and distribution centers.
• Concepts such as robotic picking systems and
conveyor systems allow supply chains to function
round the clock.
• AI is helping stakeholders track their logistics in a
comprehensive manner. At every stage of the
supply chain stock can be monitored for
damage, delay, fraud and more.
#5. Manufacturing Industry
• It is helping factories build batches that match
the quality benchmark as closely as possible by
monitoring various parameters with AI Algorithm.
• AI solutions can provide predictive alerts to
prevent downtime using advanced AI algorithms.
• This reduces costly unplanned downtime, as well
as extends Remaining Useful Life (RUL) of
production machines and equipment.