14. At the end of the lesson, students are expected to:
1. .Discuss the components and steps in making a health career
2. Present a differentiated activity based on their assigned health
3. Give importance about choosing/planning for a health career
in the future by applying the steps to pursue a career which
suits your interest and skills by making a career health plan/
4. Instill the value of civic consciousness and social
26. ● Evaluate and narrow down
options through listing the pros
and cons comparing your
personal strength and interests,
and deciding which career fulfills
both current and future goals.
27. Plan achievable goals and develop
strategies to reach your goals,
organized your goals into smaller
steps, identify actions for each step,
utilize helpful people and
resources, review and adapt your
Plan for Action
30. MY HEALTH CAREER PLAN
MY HEALTH GOAL
1. SELF- ASSESSMENT
• what are my strength and weaknesses
2. Career Exploration
• What health career do I want to explore?
• What will I do to explore the different career?
3. DECISION MAKING
• What health career will I choose based on my skills and
• What do I need to consider?
4. MY PLAN OF ACTION
• What will I do to meet my goal/s?
33. How do the components and steps
in making a health career plan help
you in deciding your career/
profession which you are going to
pursue? (2-3 Sentences write your answer
at the back of the career plan handout)