What does Yulu do?
• Yulu is a technology-driven mobility platform, enabling integrated urban mobility across public and private
modes of transport. It was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Yulu operates in
Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai, Pune, and Bhubaneswar with 18,000 single-seater vehicles across 2.5
• Headquarters- Bengaluru
• Areas served- Bengaluru, New Delhi, Gurugram, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune & Bhubaneswar
• Number of employees- 400
• In January 2018, the company began operations in Bengaluru and Pune, followed by Mumbai and
Bhubaneswar at the end of 2018. In September 2019, they expanded to New Delhi and by March 2020, they
were in Ahmedabad, covering 6 major cities in a span of three years.
• Yuluʼs mission is to make urban mobility in India seamless, shareable, and sustainable. What started off as an
initiative to reduce traffic congestion and pollution in Indian cities, is now redefining urban mobility across
the country by using Micro Mobility Vehicles (MMVs) through a user-friendly mobile app.
Founders and team
From left) Hemant Gupta, Amit Gupta, RK Misra & Naveen Dachuri
Founded in 2017
Yulu in Chinese translate to simple.
The team at Yulu believed this aptly
describes their products as they are
simple and convenient to use.
Yulu work culture
• In the words of Amit Gupta-
“We prefer to spend quality time with the team in explaining the “WHY” and discuss the
"WHAT” and leave “HOW” part of them. Another thing we value a lot is the sense of
ownership. If someone is passionate and is taking ownership, the success rate of that
mission increases significantly. Last but not least, we believe that someone works hard,
nothing is impossible to achieve.”
• Developed and manufactured by Bajaj Auto Ltd on an all-new platform, the DeX GR is India’s first
electric vehicle purpose-built for making last-mile deliveries comfortable and profitable. Powered by
technology, loaded with features that matter, and backed by Yulu’s efficient operations, this 100%
Made in India vehicle is the perfect partner for last-mile delivery needs.
• Tagline- Deliver More. Save More.
• Yulu DEX is a debonair addition to the Yulu fleet. It is specifically designed to be cost-effective for
gig economy workers. DEX comes with a goods carrier, tail light, and a mobile holder for easier and
safer deliveries, anytime, anywhere.
• It was the first model in the e-scooter range to be launched by yulu after its cycles.
• Yulu Move is a smart lock enabled bicycle which effectively solves the first mile, last mile and short
distance commute challenges. Take a Move to run errands, travel short distances or use it as a
fitness friend. Pedal the change for a clean and green environment!
• Tagline- For the movers and shakers!