What is Google Ads?
Google Ads is an online advertising program which is
developed by Google where advertisers pay to display
their advertisement,services or product to the right
customers.It helps to grow your business by running
campaigns it's a process in which advertisers set bid for
their ads to appear in search results.
● The Google AdWords enables you to
create advertisements which will appear
on relevant Google search results pages
and our network of partner sites.
● The Google AdSense differs in that it
delivers google AdWords ads to
● AdWords is a media buying channel. ● AdSense is an advertising sales channel
● AdWords is on Google SERP (search
engine result page)
● AdSense enables adaption of the ad
with the page content
AdWords Vs AdSense
Types of ad's
● Text Ad- advertiser can use this marketing
platform to promote their product and
services on google search results. It can
be search ads or display ads.
● Responsive search ad- you can add more
headlines and description.It will
automatically show relevant message to
● Call-only ad- it shows click to call to
encourage your customers to call your
● Video ad- when you have a video content and
you want to promote in different ways on
youtube, video sites and display network.
● Responsive display ad- it adjust the ad format,
size, appearance to fit different ad
across the web means it can display as a text ad
within mobile app or can display as a banner ad on