View the webinar replay here: http://www.hfsresearch.com/webinars/state-of-business-operations-2017
The webinar will share the key findings of the State of Business Operations survey by HfS Research in conjunction with KPMG with 829 enterprise buyers, service providers, and advisor/consultants.
The outsourcing and shared services market has been in a seemingly endless state of flux for as long as HfS Research has existed – with the current market more confused than ever before, organizations struggling to cope with competing priorities, and confusion on the requisite timing and methods to best exploit new(ish) technologies such as process automation and evolving service delivery models.
We have seen the latest wave of change agents combine into the “digital” phenomenon, manifesting in a jumble of technology change and business drivers. Enterprises are being forced - more so than ever -to become increasingly customer-centric as they must respond to progressively complex online demands. This is driving investment in new technologies such as IoT, and analytics, and new ways of consuming, technology, and business process services – with software platforms encroaching on classic operational services.
Attend and learn:
- Changes to organizational operating and service delivery models
- The investments and directives driving operational change
- The use of shared services, outsourcing, global business services, and the impact of automation and offshoring on these service delivery models
- The maturity of business operating models linked to the use of alternative service delivery models and emerging technologies
- Adoption levels, challenges, and opportunities related to process and cognitive automation
- The effectiveness of outsourcing, above and beyond delivering cost savings, and impact on service provider selection
- Stakeholders’ current view on service providers and future expectations
- Organizational and operational talent challenges, shortages, and solutions, including automation
Phil Fersht – CEO & Chief Analyst, HfS Research
Jamie Snowdon – Executive Vice President, Research Operations, HfS Research
Dave Brown – Global Lead, Shared Services & Outsourcing Advisory, KPMG
Stan Lepeak – Director & Head, Research & Thought Leadership, Global Management Consulting, KPMG