LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
HUMAID MUNAF SHAIKH
101, A.N. Hayyat Bldg, Sector – 27, Plot No. -107, Nerul, Seawood - East, Navi Mumbai - 400706.
Mobile No.: +91-7715998997, Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (D.M.E.)
Seeking an opportunity to work for a recognized organization and to secure a position as a Mechanical
Engineer by using my skills in the fields of HVAC, Plumbing, MEP, and Fire fighting systems.
I am an HVAC Engineer with Total 10 years of experience in M.E.P. Project & Maintenance:
Overseas Experience: 2 Years (1 Year in Qatar as Mechanical Supervisor & 1 Year in OMAN as
Experience in India: 8 Years (1 Year in HVAC Design & Drafting, 6 Year in HVAC Project Installation And 1
Year in Maintenance, Service & Troubleshooting)
1. Individually managing and Handling the Project & Maintenance work activites.
2. Understanding the work tender, specifications and quality standards.
3. Executing the site & making survey report and Site Supervisioning for all the installation and
commissioning work of HVAC System.
4. Supervisioning & managing the Maintenance team by scheduling their work PPM and
troubleshooting the site problems.
5. Ability to interface with the client on meeting and discussing about site issue and satisfying them
with their suggested requirement.
6. Communicating with the Organization Head Senior’s & Design team by timely reporting the work
status and planning the work with them.
7. Co-ordinating & Pre-Planning the work with Supervisor’s, Technician’s and Vendor’s for timely work
8. Preparation of Drawings, Reports, BOQ and documenting them properly.
9. Preparing the material takeoff and ordering the required material.
10. Site measurement of installed equipments and waste materials.
11. Knowledge of HVAC Designing & Calculations.
12. Knowing of Engineering codes and standards.
13. Drafting on AutoCAD & Revit MEP.
14. Maintaining Housekeeping at site and taking Safety Precautions for performing safe work at site.
Omega Engineering W.L.L.
Work Period: From January 2016 to till date.
Designation: Mechanical Supervisor
1) Understand the M.E.P. Project specifications and Site visit after getting approved dwg.
2) Monitor the overall installation of M.E.P. work in accordance with the Contract.
3) Frequent review of site activities for monitoring progress and analyzing future requirement.
4) Attend site meeting, discuss site related technical matters along with the Project Manager if
required with the Main Contractor and Consultant
5) M.E.P. Project execution, Measurements, Manpower arrangement, Material follow ups
6) Preparations of Site Progress Reports, Monthly reports work and Material delivery schedules.
7) Coordination with Consultant Main Contractor and Sub Contractors.handing over documents.
8) Supervision, maintenance, servicing of HVAC, MEP equipment’s in Buildings.
ACCURATE HVAC ENGINEERING
Bandra – East, Mumbai.
Work Period: From April 2014 to December 2015.
Designation: HVAC Design & Drafting
1. Preparing shop drawings and as-built drawings.
2. Collecting information from the site and implementing in the as-built drawing.
3. Handling project drawings with the concern engineering staff.
4. Provide functional support to the design Architect/ Engineers on the assigned task project.
5. Performs other duties as directed by management, Collaborate with design staff by establishing
methods of closer communication and coordination.
6. Performing Heat load Calculation & Duct Calculation.
7. Estimating Material Takeoff as per given drawing.
8. Understand the project specifications and Site visit after getting approved dwg.
9. Monitor the overall installation in accordance with the Contract.
10. Issuing Drawings for Fabrication of Ducts and Installations
11. Frequent review of site activities for monitoring progress and analyzing future requirement.
Knowledge in study of pipe line drawing and development.
12. Attend site meeting, discuss site related technical matters along with the Project Manager if
required with the Main Contractor and Consultant
13. Project execution, measurements,Manpower arrangement,material follow ups
14. Preparations of Site Progress Reports, Monthly reports work and Material delivery schedules.
15. Coordination with Consultant Main Contractor and Sub Contractors.handing over documents.
16. Supervision, maintenance, servicing of HVAC, MEP equipment in Buildings.
17. Installation, erection and commissioning projects of Air-conditioning system FCU, AHU Systems
18. Installation, erection and commissioning projects of Air-conditioning system which included Split
cassette package VRV & Chiller units.
GALFAR ENGINEERING & CONTRACTING, S.A.O.G,
Work Period: From March 2013 to March 2014.
Designation: Maintenance Supervisor (Facility Site at Saud Bhavan Group, Car’s Showroom)
1. Supervise and Manage the technician’s at maintenance work for rectifying and troubleshooting the
fault or repair.
2. Daily taking toolbox talk with technician’s for performing safe work, sharing technical knowledge
and distributing the work to the team.
3. Arranging the required material and maintaining the material store stock.
4. Co-ordinating with B.M.S. team regarding operations of Chiller Plant AC’s, AHU’s, Cooling Tower,
Pumps, VAV’s, FCU’s, etc.
5. Looking into all the matters regarding MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) work.
6. Preparation of Pre-Preventive Maintenance (PPM) work of Building Equipments and scheduling it all
7. Preparing & Maintaining the Equipments consumption records on daily basis (e.g. Water
Consumption, Electric reading, etc.)
8. Submitting all the required documents and reports to the client monthly on time for billing.
9. Scheduling the technician’s shift as per the site requirement.
10. Maintaining Housekeeping at site.
VATANUCOOL ENGINEER’s Pvt. Ltd.
Thane (W), Mumbai
Work Period: From Jan 2008 to Feb 2013.
Designation: Site Supervisor
1. Individually Handling the Project of installation for Chiller’s, AHU’s, Packaged AC’s, Precision AC’s,
Split AC’s, Ductable AC’s, FCU’s, Cooling Tower’s, CHWP’S, CWP’S, Exhaust Fan, Ducting, Copper and
M.S. Pipe work.
2. Supervising the site with given drawing.
3. Reporting the work status to Project Manager.
4. Clearing site issues with the client, by meeting or mailing them.
5. Site Measurement and documentation work.
6. Timely completion of given job with commissioning.
7. Payments follow up with client.
NIKHIL COMFORTS Pvt. Ltd.
Mulund (E), Mumbai
Work Period: From Oct 2006 to Oct 2007.
Designation: Apprentice (Asst. Maintenance Technician)
1. Servicing & Maintenance of Window AC’s, Split AC’s, Packaged AC’s, Ductable AC’s, FCU’s and AHU’s.
2. Attending AC’s complaints, rectifying the problem, troubleshooting and repairing the defect.
1. PG Diploma in M.E.P Design & Drafting (Certification Course) from Dimensional Academy in year
2. HVAC Designing & Drafting (Certification Course) from Dimensional Academy in year 2015.
3. N.C.V.T in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning at Thane I.T.I (Government Certified) in year 2007.
4. I.T.I. in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning at Fr. Agnel Polytechnic, I.T.C. (Government Certified) in year
1. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (D.M.E) from R.V.D. University (Rajasthan University) in year
2. S.S.C. from Mumbai Board in year 2004.
1. Diploma in AutoCAD Mechanical Drafting 2D & 3D from SoftPro AutoCAD Training Centre.
2. REVIT MEP (Autodesk Certification) from XS CAD Training Centre.
3. MS-CIT (MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.) from Iqra Computer Institute.
Father Name : Abdul Munaf Shaikh
Mother Name : Zaibunnisa Munaf Shaikh
Religion : Muslim
Citizen : Indian
Birth Date : 6th Aug 1985
Marital Status : Married
No. Of Children : 2 nos. (Daughter’s)
Passport No. : G7575205
Passport Validity : Issue Date – 30/01/2008, Expiry Date – 29/01/2018
Hobbies : Playing Cricket and Listening Hindi Music’s, Reading books and collecting
Knowledgeable articles on M.E.P field.
I hereby declare that all the above mentioned information is true to best of my knowledge.
MUMBAI: HUMAID SHAIKH
Guarda las diapositivas más importantes con los recortes.
Los recortes son una forma práctica de recopilar y organizar las diapositivas más importantes de una presentación. Puedes guardar tus magníficos descubrimientos en tableros de recortes organizados por temas.