1. Igor Fedorov
Gilbert AZ, 85296
Seeking to use my great communication, analytical, and problem solving skills to bring further success to your
Go Financial, Underwriting Coordinator July 2014-Present
• Analyze Loan documents for appropriate information.
• Apply underwriting guidelines to measure loan risk and status.
• Contact customers and third parties to complete loan verification and documentation.
• Answer any questions the customers might have.
GM Financial, Collector July 2012-july 2014
Brought past due loan accounts current
Demonstrated excellent policy knowledge and negotiation skills.
Provided great customer service
Received a superb performance review
Macy’s Department Store, Seasonal LPAssociate November 2011 – January 2012
• Facilitated loss prevention tactics to control theft
• Saved thousands in potential stolen merchandise
• Provided timely customer service.
Guesstimations, Marketing Intern-Admin Assistant June 2010– June 2011
• Created consumer surveys, social marketing material, and email blasts to drive marketing campaigns
which resulted in increased sales.
• Analyzed consumer data and devised better marketing techniques.
• Prepared meeting agendas for team and staff meetings
• Conducted meetings in which prices were negotiated.
Have worked with MS Office Applications Since 2000 ( Word, Excel, Access, Power Point...)
Great internet research and navigation skills.
Great writing skills
Trained on Google Adwords
Arizona State University August 2006-December 2009
Bachelors in Science degree in Finance with Honors
Go Financial Regino Arviso 480-318-0688
Ken Guest ( Guesstimations) 602-341-0820
Gm Financial 1-800-284-2271