2. The USA is a federation of 50 states. Two of the states, Alaska and Hawaii, are not connected with the other states.
4. The eagle received its name (“bald”) because the feathers on his head and neck are snow-white and give him, when seen at a distance, the appearance of being bald. National Symbols
5. National Symbols The flag of the country has 13 red and white stripes representing the original 13 states and 50 stars – for each of the states in it. The flag of the USA is often called “The Stars and Stripes”
7. The USA is a country of natural wonders. The country has almost every kind of weather. Icy Lake. Forest Mountains in The coast of the State Washington Rocky Mountains State Idaho Pacific ocean. Alaska Hawaii
8. There are a lot of national parks, forests and wildlands where you can enjoy the beauty and power of wild America. The Grand Canyon