2. AN OVERVIEW OF REACTJS
for building user interfaces. It is maintained by Facebook and a community of
individual developers and companies. The most significant features of ReactJs
is a major reality or the fact that you can generate components, which are like
custom, reusable HTML elements that swiftly and efficiently develop the user's
3. WHAT IS REACT JS
React uses a declarative paradigm that makes it quite easier for your application and aims to be both sufficient and more flexible. It is an open- source,
your code more easy and more predictable to debug.
6. COMPONENT IN REACT
• In React, we mainly have two types of components:
• Class Components: The class components are a little more complex than the functional
7. ONE WAY DATA BINDING REACT
• In React, data flows one way: from owner to child. We think that
this makes your app's code easier to understand. You can think of it as
“one-way data binding.” However, there are lots of applications that
require you to read some data and flow it back into your program.
8. VIRTUAL DOM
declarative web frameworks . Updating the virtual DOM is comparatively faster than updating the
• Virtual DOM features make it use less noticeable space in memory usage. A new virtual UI is triggered
via a single change in the data model. This is a superior benefit to React when compared to other
libraries such as AngularJS, VueJS, and EmberJS.
• ReactJS uses JSX file which makes the application simple and to
code as well as understand. We know that ReactJS is a
component-based approach which makes the code reusable as
your need. This makes it simple to use and learn.
• Using Reactjs for any appropriate project provides several
considerable advantages. High performance: Creating high-
performance web apps using React. js is straightforward.
11. KEY BENEFITS OF REACT JS
• React Js offers multiple benefits. Let’s find out its key
benefits and understand why it is a programmer's first choice
when it comes to front-end libraries.
• React offers flexibility in the development process
both on the client-side and server-side, which
boosts the development speed. It means that
different developers can work on different parts
of the website to speed up the Development
process without harming the logic of the website.
• Compared to other front-end
frameworks, React Js code is easier to
understand and maintain, and the
credit goes to its DOM structure. This
flexible feature saves development
time and cost.