1. RESUME Cell No: +971-55-7204259 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ismail Nijam Khani (Senior Accountant)
Residence: Dubai, U.A.E Visa Status: Visit
Visa Expiry: 15th
/05/ 2016 Driving License: Valid UAE Driving License
Passport No: J1534532 Passport Expiry: 20/05/ 2020
Date of Birth: 21st
April 1971 Marital Status: Married
Over 15 years of experience in Finance & General Accounting, in UAE and Africa.
Proven ability to improve operations, impact business growth & maximize profits through
achievements in finance management, cost reductions and internal control procedures.
Proficient in implementing financial procedures, including working capital management, internal
financial controls and costing.
Graduation Master in Commerce (M.B.A) University of Alagappa Chettiyar,
Graduation Bachelor in Commerce (B.Com) University of Alagappa Chettiyar,
Persuading CMA Emerge, Dubai
Company Duration Position
Diamonds Steel FZCO (Jabal Ali Free zone Dubai)
July, 17 2011
Roles and Responsibilities
Finance and General Accounting:
• Preparation and analysis of Financial Statements and ensuring that all month-end and
Year end closing tasks including schedules, reconciliations, booking of accruals and
period closing is done on time with accuracy.
• Liaising with Banks on getting credit facilities for working capital management as well as
other investments ( ex : letter of credit, invoice financing, check discounting, trust
receipt utilization and planning cash flow operations.)
• Formulating budgets and conducting variation analysis to compare the differences
between Standard & actual Performance for implementing corrective actions.
2. RESUME Cell No: +971-55-7204259 Email: email@example.com
• Administering Payroll for permanent & Contractual Basis Staff and duly transferring
salary through (Wages Protection System) WPS
• Responsible for Costing of Each Manufacturing Products in order to know the
Contribution margin & Break Even Point to improve sales and reducing cost.
• Preparation of bottom up Budget each year with the help of other departments to
• Identifying and communicating findings for internal control weaknesses and deficiencies,
non-compliance with regulations, policies and procedures and duly improving them in
economies and efficiencies.
• Maintaining all Suppliers Ledger Accounts (e.g. Preparation of Purchase, Journal Vouchers, Cash
Vouchers, Coding and Posting in Peachtree Accounting Software).
• Managing the Accounts Payable by ensuring supplier’s payment on time, supplier balance
reconciliation and monthly closing of accounts payable.
• Managing Accounts Receivable by ensuring receipt on time by aging analysis.
• Maintaining the computerized record of inventory stock.
• Preparing and issuing the payroll of the company.
• Comparison of Manual Ledger Accounts with Accounting Software Ledger Accounts.
• Managing the Fixed Assets of the company (e.g. addition / disposal of fixed assets) and Keeping
record of Fixed asset register.
• Monitoring Cash Flow through cash flow statement to track fund position at any given time.
• Liaison with banks and reconcile the bank accounts statement.
• Coordination and cooperation with external Auditor in finalization of Audit report.
• Preparing quarterly management report and duly sending it for the review of management.
• Also Performed :
• Logistics Management including internal and External (import & Export ) Transfer of Free
zone goods according to Customs Procedures.
• Preparation of Export, import Invoices, Packing List, arranging Bill of Lading with shipping
company , Insurance, Certificate of Origin, Inspection Certificate and shipping advice,
• Placing Purchase & Sales orders to Local and foreign traders, Checking online payments
and receipts .
• Dealing with Banks on opening LC’s, Trust Receipt, short and long term financing and
other credit facilities for purchase of Imported goods.
Company Duration Position
KUSCO (Kenya United Steel CO)
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for Finalization of Accounts & Financial reports, accordingly submitting the same
for the review and approval of the management.
• Finance, Costing and Budgeting
3. RESUME Cell No: +971-55-7204259 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
o Conceptualizing a real time cost and management accounting system to report on
product costs, process costs, segment profitability, and pricing, relative
contribution analysis of revenue segments to maximize profitability.
o Conducting Breakeven Analysis, Material wastage analysis (product mix wise.),
Labour engagement & productivity analysis (cost center wise), Power utilization
analysis (cost center wise) in the organization.
o Formulating financial and operational budgets and continuously tracking
performance against the same by MIS systems and taking corrective action on
o Remain Coordinator and Controller of budget, Production and Sales budget,
Machine utilization, Man Power and Material budget, Cash & Purchase budget
o Preparing tax plans and ensuring adherence to compliance calendar pertaining to
all direct and indirect taxes – sales tax, VAT etc and other corporate tax laws.
o Maintaining statutory books of accounts, reconciliation of Sales and Purchase
return, duly filing with Statutory Government Dept Such as VAT, NSSF,
• Inventory Management & Payroll
o Supervising stores ledger ensuring accounting of receipts & issues every month in
quantity & value.
o Evaluating purchase cost increases and output inventory to production as
compared to budget rates and production schedules.
o Arranging for ABC analysis; fixing financial A/C head wise/cost centre wise
o Controlling stocks lying for effective fixation of stock level and age wise inventory.
o Finalizing all accounts relating to material consumption for year-end accounts and
inventory adjustments arising out of comparison of physical stocks with book
o Supervision of Physical stock counting on every month end to compare with the
system inventory balance and submit the report to management review on any
o Administering leave salary, Gratuity, end of service, contractual labor payment on
monthly basis and duly effecting in to concerned accounts.
o Administering Taxation related to workers are paid to statutory Governmental
departments and duly recorded in accounts.
• Well versed with:
Oracle E-Business Suites
Tally ERP, Peach Tree, Quick Books, Ferguson & A S 400, SAP (ERP),
Ms Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Internet Applications
Hands on experience to Transferring Data to any Newly Installed Accounting
Software such as SAP or TALLY ERP
4. RESUME Cell No: +971-55-7204259 Email: email@example.com
Customer Account Management
Significant Audit Techniques
Financial Statements Preparation
Extensive Accounting knowledge
Smart Appearance & Presentable
Effective Business Communication
Cash Flow Forecasting, Planning and
Fluency in English
Effective Team Player
Languages: English, Hindi, Malayalam,
I hereby declare that all the above mentioned information is True to my Knowledge and I bear the responsibility
for the correctness of the above mentioned particulars.
Ismail Nijam Khani
Regional Sales Manager,
Security and Equipment LLC
Professional & Personal Skills