1. Israel has no right to exist, definitely not as a Jewish state;
there is no Jewish people, and it has no historic
connection with the Holy Land or Jerusalem.
2. The eventual elimination of the State of Israel is
inevitable, and a Palestinian state will be established
throughout “Historic Palestine”.
3. The Jews and Zionists are inferior, inhuman creatures,
who pose an “environmental hazard” to Jerusalem, and
should be dealt with accordingly.
4. All forms of struggle, including terrorism, are legitimate
in pursuit of the ultimate goal. At times diplomatic or
political struggle may be more expedient than terror.
Common Themes in the Palestinian Narrative
Facebook Page of the Official PA TV Station:
Jews are Murderous Monkeys and Pigs
(October 13, 2015)
The Official Facebook Page of President Abbas’ Presidential Guard
Shows him Greeting a Palestinian Terrorist who Killed Two Israelis
This terrorist, after serving 29 years in prison, was given a monthly
salary of $2,500, a “release grant” of about $12,000, and the rank of
Major-General, equivalent to that of a government minister
(Posted November 26, 2015)
“Palestine”, a poem (excerpt)
“Brothers, the oppressors have
gone too far.
Thus, the Jihad is a privilege,
and sacrifice is a privilege.
So unsheathe your sword,
and do not return it.”
8th Grade Literature Book
Portrait of a Female Suicide Bomber who Murdered
Two Israelis Displayed Prominently at Entrance to PA
(Ayat Al-Akhras, who
murdered two Israeli
civilians in a
supermarket in 2002)
“Artas” High School for girls near Bethlehem
1. The hateful discourse against Israel, culture of hate, and
encouragement of terror – all continue
2. The recent wave of terrorism strengthened these trends.
3. Focus on instilling these messages of hate among the younger
4. An atmosphere was created that justifies the struggle against
Israel, and perpetuating the culture of hate.
5. The culture of incitement is an obstacle to the resolution of
the conflict and recently translates into violence and